Comparison Work in progress 60lbs down

Options
moodyfeesh14
moodyfeesh14 Posts: 811 Member
Hello everyone, I have had some requests for pictures to show my success so far in 1 year I have lost 65lbs even though the ticker says 44 I started out just by changing food then I discovered SL 5X5 and fell in LOVE however, then I became pregnant and had to slow it down. I am still recovering from my c-section so haven't been able to do much but trying hard to work on the diet.

The picture next to a campfire is the picture that completely disgusts me, my jeans literally split that night. The black and white was 20lbs ago and pregnant at a rodeo, and the one with my child is the most recent.

Replies

• Bilderknipser
    Bilderknipser Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! Congratulations on the new baby :).
  • wapan
    wapan Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the new baby. i understand about the difficulty after the c-section; it's not easy to keep activity down for six weeks.
  • HeidiSmith419
    HeidiSmith419 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Well done!! Keep up the good work!! I have a similar photo to your before. :neutral: the dreaded front butt! Man I hated it. :( Was the first plastic surgery I had once I'd lost the weight.
  • lgfaciane
    lgfaciane Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Congrats.. how did you eat while you were pregnant? Did you still count calories? I just found out I'm pregnant myself and I'm trying to find an in between to not gain too much.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!