124»

Replies

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,129 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Yep ... I am on a diet.

And by diet I mean ... restrictive and short-term/finite

I have no plans to sustain this any longer than necessary!

I do, however, plan to continue with some aspects of this diet. For example, rather than knocking back a bag of chocolate after work, I'm rather liking my cottage cheese and cucumbers. So I'll probably keep that most days. And along the way, I've discovered several delicious, low-cal food choices for lunch and dinner. I'll keep those because I like them enough that I crave them sometimes.

But other than that, I plan to be back to "normal" again soon. :)

• pearshapedmum
    pearshapedmum Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    no diet for me, im just not over eating anymore!
  • Patttience
    Patttience Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I consider myself on a diet when i'm trying to lose weight. I'm currently in that phase. The rest of the time, i'm maintaining. I don't buy into this angst about terminology. I am truly not traumatised by dieting and I don't have issues with the word diet.
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I follow a diet in the sense that a diet is how and what one eats, not how much. This is something I plan to keep up forever as I've learned the way to eat that enhances my health and well being.
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I follow a diet in the sense that a diet is how and what one eats, not how much. This is something I plan to keep up forever as I've learned the way to eat that enhances my health and well being.
  • hornseyme
    hornseyme Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Diet can mean either restrictive or habitual. I've eaten well and natural for most of my life and I'm still improving. This app helps me keep track.
  • oletanaomi
    oletanaomi Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hm, well In a sense I am following a diet, a diet of good wholesome foods. I've been eating moderately well for a while now. I don't restrict myself, I'm just trying to build and maintain good habits. Hey I'm losing weight too which is a bonus!