To my Best friend and my biggest sabotage:

Options
Why do I do this to myself? Why do I let you talk me into the bad habits that made us this way. Why do I feel guilty telling you of my small victories while you stuff your face with taco bell? Why do I let myself slip onto the “I’ll do it tomorrow” bus you’ve been ridding? Why because I love you, and hate myself. We have been friends since 1st grade, we overcome death of loved ones, loss of jobs, marriages, births and fighting for what we love. So how come I’m not strong enough to tell you NO! How come I’ve fallen back into our bad habits? Why do I let myself be pulled into your web of negative thoughts? I love you, but I don’t need you. I can do this all on my own! I need to do this all on my own. So with that said, when you’re ready to jump on my bus to a healthier, happier, fun filled life, able to run with my kids, play with my grandkids and be proud of looking in the mirror, give me a call, I’ll be right there beside you. Until then I’m breaking up with you. I’m not calling you to go for a walk, or to the gym. I’m not pushing off my plans to go for a walk with you until later cause later never comes. I have to do this for me because for US isn’t working. I’ll be your support but I’m not letting you be my crutch anymore. You don’t want to change, that’s fine, I need to change, I have to change, I’M GOING TO CHANGE. Maybe when you see the small victories I can celebrate you will want to celebrate them too. Until then I love you my bestie.