Women in their 40's fighting middle age spread

Options
hello all I'm new to this community idea. I'm in my 40's and am working to keep a youthful figure and am wanting to fight the middle age spread. Anyone out there with me?

Replies

• opalle
    opalle Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm 41 but, alas, the spread has already taken over. Trying to get rid of it now. Feel free to add me. My diary is open and so far have logged in every day for 40 days.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options

Eat at a defecit

Lift heavy things and out them down again

If I can do it, you can :)
  • kfoote2014
    kfoote2014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 and working hard to get the weight under control. I feel like I have been slapped in the face by middle age overweight high blood pressure, diabetes all in one dr visit a month ago, on several medications, working hard to eliminate these from my life. Dr visit today after one month blood pressure is decent 140/80 blood sugars are normal on the 100 range and I lost 8lbs very happy so far! Please feel free to add me.
  • aamundsoncpa
    aamundsoncpa Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm 48 and struggling more than ever - so my weight is higher than ever before. No will power, no energy, more aches and pains than ever before.....and I need some motivation to keep on track! This getting older is not for sissies!!! Please feel free to add me if you'd like!!
  • jcorrea24
    jcorrea24 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm also 48 and freaked out when I got on the scale yesterday. I'm determined to get things under control and would love to give & receive support and motivation. Feel free to add me.
  • RedsBabyGirl
    RedsBabyGirl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    What type support is best for you? Cheers? Words of encouragement?