Favorite Quest bars

Options
2»

Replies

• liveyourlifex
    liveyourlifex Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    cookies and cream, chocolate chip cookie dough, and mint chocolate chip!!
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    My favorite flavors are:
    1. Strawberry cheesecake
    2. Lemon meringue pie
    3. coconut cashew
  • PinkDeerBoy
    PinkDeerBoy Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I just got some last night because the convince store had them on sale. I got s'mores and cookies and cream. I ate the s'mores on my walk back and thought the taste was pretty good, but texture was a bit grainy. Hoping I like the cookies and cream a bit more. I'm thinking about ordering a variety pack from Amazon since it's slightly cheaper than getting them by the bar at the store.
  • cindyangotti
    cindyangotti Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I have tried all the flavors and my top 4 are the Apple pie, double chocolate, cookie dough, and smores. I find myself buying the double chocolate the most because it has fewer calories (160) and it really is good. The flavors I wont buy again are the chocolate peanut butter and the brownie. All the rest are pretty good.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    I love the cookies and creme and the lemon pie has anyone tried the strawberry cheese cake? By chance do they have a ginger flavor that maybe comes out seasonally?

I think the strawberry cheesecake is yucky. Not worth it.

The cookie dough...nom

By the way, if anyone hasn't tried the coconut cashew, it is surprisingly good.
  • jmac4263
    jmac4263 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    My favorite is choc chip cookie dough- cut into squares and popped in the microwave for a few seconds just to soften them its delish! Also like smore and do the same thing with it. Cookies and cream is good, I havent tried any fruit flavors as I am not that brave! I didnt like the choc mint when I had it and I just bought the chocolate peanut butter so I am going to give it a try..

* I did see on a thred once that someone would warm up like a double chocolate one and then put peanutbutter on it!!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I loooooove the strawberry cheesecake. It's my favorite. A lot of people really dislike it though so I'd recommend only buy one until you know you like it.
  • arditarose
    Options
    I'm wondering about the lemon one. OP, you say you like it? I don't like their fruity bars so I'm afraid to spend 3 bucks on it. Anyone else like it?
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    I'm wondering about the lemon one. OP, you say you like it? I don't like their fruity bars so I'm afraid to spend 3 bucks on it. Anyone else like it?

I like it, but then again it's the only one I've tried!
    I've found a website that does a discount on 12 flavours of my choosing, so I'm going to get that so I can try all the flavours I want (I won't be trying any with nutty flavours, as I don't like nuts).
  • bakerkate221
    bakerkate221 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm hearing about flavors I haven't tried yet! Where does everyone get their Quest bars? I try to shop around online to find a good price.
  • EDollah
    EDollah Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    The best Quest bar is not a Quest bar, but MusclePharm's Combat Crunch. The cinnamon flavor is legit.
  • David_2015
    David_2015 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I'm yet to try these ones (mainly because they haven't been included in any of the variety packs I've purchased):

Lemon pie and S'mores

Reckon they're worth getting a box of? My fave at the moment is Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
  • bakerkate221
    bakerkate221 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    David_2015 wrote: »
    I'm yet to try these ones (mainly because they haven't been included in any of the variety packs I've purchased):

Lemon pie and S'mores

Reckon they're worth getting a box of? My fave at the moment is Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.

I've tried both. Obviously people have very different opinions of the taste, but I felt like the s'mores one had kind of a crumbly texture. If you can, I'd definitely try a bar before investing in a box.
  • arditarose
    Options
    David_2015 wrote: »

Lemon pie and S'mores

I've tried both. Obviously people have very different opinions of the taste, but I felt like the s'mores one had kind of a crumbly texture. If you can, I'd definitely try a bar before investing in a box.

Yeah. It's crumbly. I'd eat it more if it was one of the lower calorie ones like the peanut butter or double chocolate chunk, but I'd rather have the CCCD for 190 than the s'mores.
  • cindyangotti
    cindyangotti Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I get mine at GNC and Publix. GNC usually has buy 3 get one free.
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    They're $2.39 a bar right now on the Quest Nutrition website. I just bought a bunch of flavors to try.
  • BruceHedtke
    BruceHedtke Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I pretty much like all the flavors but my favorites are vanilla almond crunch, mint chocolate chunk and coconut cashew.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    i always buy them when stores like vitaminshoppe iherb vitacost etc have big sales like 20% off or something and combine it with 10 off coupon codes to get get like 5 boxes for 80 bucks usually.
  • professionalHobbyist
    professionalHobbyist Posts: 1,316 Member
    Options
    GNC has a decent price and the natural food grocery store is good

Buy 3 at 2.69 get 4th free sometimes

My favorite Quest bar is the one in my hand!