24 trying to lose 30lb

Options
Looking to for some support buddies.

I've been skinny for most of my life. In my opinion too skinny im 5' 2" and i used to weight between 105-110. I would look at pictures and hate them because im seeing to many bones exposed. I used to eat anything at any time and couldn't gain any weight. I had a baby 2 years about was skinny though out my pregnancy and started gaining weight after i had my baby. My doctor says that she believes that its a side effect of my birth control, but ive changed my pills twice and have completely stopped taking them, but still no change :cry: .
I've been dieting and exercising on a off since i've had my baby but ill lose about 5-10lbs then give up. I hate that when i see people that i havent seen for a while their first reaction is always "OMG you're so fat now". Even when i go to family functions i cant put any thing in my mouth without some little comment about my weight. People always say that you let your self go after having your baby and then compare you to other persons who had kids and are still skinny and im sick of it.
My cousin is getting married in Dec and has asked me to be her maid of honor and i want to look my best. Im tired of feeling unhealthy and unattractive. So im on a mission to lose 30 pound atleast by Dec ,im not putting any stress on myself and i want to do it in a healthy way i can maintain.

So im looking for support bodies to help my on my journey to get back to my old self.

Replies

• babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    We're about the same age, and I'm trying to lose about 20 pounds. Feel free to add me. :)
  • candacedicks
    candacedicks Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there I'm 25 and looking to lose 39 pounds, I have two kids myself add me if you would like
  • rabbit__food
    rabbit__food Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 looking to lose about 35 pounds. I have one son who is 3 months old. Add me if you'd like.