Zombie run?

Options
RedHeadDevotchka
RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
Just completed my 1st warrior dash and I loved it. I have the opportunity to do a rugged maniac or a zombie run and I can't decide which to choose as I would like to do both but money is sadly a factor in this decision.

So to you MFP community I ask which should I do and why? Most compelling argument for either race wins a lifetime supply of bacon.

Replies

• Katrioustu
    Katrioustu Posts: 2,461 Member
    Options
    Anything zombie is an OKAY in my book! :D
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    Just completed my 1st warrior dash and I loved it. I have the opportunity to do a rugged maniac or a zombie run and I can't decide which to choose as I would like to do both but money is sadly a factor in this decision.

So to you MFP community I ask which should I do and why? Most compelling argument for either race wins a lifetime supply of bacon.

i have no answer for your question, but if i was a zombie, i'd chase you... to umm... eat your brains and stuff.

tumblr_m9ul5vnUCo1qaw2kw.gif
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options

i have no answer for your question, but if i was a zombie, i'd chase you... to umm... eat your brains and stuff.

tumblr_m9ul5vnUCo1qaw2kw.gif

Cute lil guy!
  • Chainbreaker
    Chainbreaker Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    So you have to choose between two events but are offering a lifetime supply of bacon? Highly suspect.

Zombie run. A) You like zombies. B) Rugged maniac is a bette course than the WD but essentially in the same type event. The zombie run is totally different and maybe even more fun.