Sore

Serprah
Serprah Posts: 15
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
I reliaze that when I just start execeriseing again, when im done I'd feel it. I have extreme shoulder soreness/pain and wrist pain. I burned about 1100 calories today excerciseing alone. Wahoo! That's a lot for me atleast hahaha. I was wondering what are some techniques you use to deal with the soreness and how long should it last? I'm taking it slow, I really am. Thanks so much!

Replies

• bengay and body wraps :).....spread the bengay all over and then take the bandages and put as much compression and pressure as possible before you go to bed....:) it works for me that is lol
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Banana before your workout and chocolate milk after ... some say coffee afterward helps too but I didn't notice any difference.
  • Taliko
    Taliko Posts: 82 Member
    Make sure you're taking several minutes to cool down after a good workout, followed by stretching the muscle groups you used during the workout. A good cool down/stretch really helps to cut back on the soreness the next day.
  • Serprah
    Serprah Posts: 15
    Okay, thank you everyone!
  • atynk
    atynk Posts: 400 Member
    Soak in some epson salts at night, and take your branch chain amino acids withing 30 min before and after your workouts!
This discussion has been closed.