Favorite food off the grill??

Options
I'm a fan of grilled anything! LOVE grilled chicken, kebabs, vegetables (peppers, mushrooms, basically anything) and grilled corn on the cob with chile mayo and lime juice. YUM! What are some of your favorites?

Replies

• dogcatac
    dogcatac Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    i am also into grilled everything. I like to do a grill/smoke combo. lower temp coals with apple or cherry wood for red meat or pork. brisket, ribs, chicken, fish, veggies, beans. ha I have even cooked pizza on a grill.
  • flrancho
    flrancho Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I love everything grilled too. I'd say my favorite is a nice grilled ribeye, though that cut is so bad for you fat wise. I don't have it often anymore. I probably have grilled chicken and fish the most often.
  • Vune
    Vune Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Laaamb. Asparagus. We grilled swordfish steaks on a bed of limes a couple weeks ago, and it was beautiful. Peaches and pineapple. I want to grill banana boats stuffed with walnuts, chocolate, and marshmallows, but that's a lot more work than the griller is willing to put in for dessert...
  • dogcatac
    Options
    fat is flavor! ribeye is probably my all around favorite steak!
  • Vune
    Vune Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Ribeye is my favorite, too! The boyfriend thinks it's a little too "soft," but I love melty steak. I just have to eat little portions because my body complained about my high fat intake.
  • dogcatac
    Options
    oooh I had some really nice marlin last week. i did a sauce w/ grilled yellow bell peppers, green tomatoes, and sweet onions + lemon and garlic.
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Eggplant, zucchini, leeks, peppers, shrimp,
  • dfavela1988
    dfavela1988 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    looks like great ideas to grill right now.
  • TDixon1992
    TDixon1992 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Halloumi, and its just as good dry fried.
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Steak! The only way to eat it is grilled!

70044776.png
  • kristydi
    kristydi Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Last night I grilled some chicken thighs with a chipotle lime marinade. They were fantastic. I also did some corn on the cob and turned some of it in to a copy of Chipotle's Corn Salsa. So delicious.
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    Radicchio, endive, sweet potatoes and bacon wrapped asparagus. And salmon. And turkey burgers. And beef burgers. And beef burgers with pork sausage. And brats. And OMG, I want ALL THE GRILLED THINGS.
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    MondayJune22nd2015 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Beef franks/partially burnt!
  • emodavis
    emodavis Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Beef franks/partially burnt!

Yes.

Pineapple and cute little bacon wrapped filets and ribeyes. Allllll the ribeyes. Preferably bone-in. I order meat from this awesome place in Colorado that's all pastured and grass fed animals and the bone-in ribeyes are melty and delicious.
  • br3adman
    br3adman Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Fresh salmon. Meat wise turkey meatballs
  • hyIianprincess
    hyIianprincess Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Zucchini by far. :) I also love pork.
  • jensquish1
    jensquish1 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Cheeseburger!