ASDA Create Your Own pizza counter

Options
TDixon1992
TDixon1992 Posts: 2 Member
edited July 2015 in Food and Nutrition
Hello All,
I hope this is the right place to post this, and let me know if the information is redundant.
After getting tired of searching through forums seeing people ask if anyone has the values for CYO pizza counter I decided to contact customer service to find out if it would be possible for them to give me this information, which they did and pretty quickly as well. I was hoping for them to send me a link to their website or a PDF but instead I collected a hard copy in the store. I spent a couple of hours today putting this information up incase any other UK users use it and want to know around how much is in what.
If you search for "ASDA CYO Pizza" I believe that you should easily be able to find the entire selection that was given to me.
There is a little bit news though, I had to make some assumptions for values as they gave information per 100g and not a serving size. I looked up information for similar products to try and get average weights for portions, but take some things with a pinch of salt.
Here are my notes I made while typing it up:
No stonebake, assume T&C
10" deep assumes ratio of sizes is the same as T&C (1.84)
Each 10" includes 1 scoop of sauce and (estimated, if you see them make a pizza you know why) 1 scoop grated cheese
Each 14" inculdes 2 scoops of sauce and (estimated) 2 scoops of grated cheese
Each calzone includes 2 scoops of sauce and 1 scoop of grated cheese
There is no garlic spread information given
Unless you choose mozzarella, a second portion of cheese (2 for 14") is put on top of toppings
Mozzarella slice are 3 for 10", 5 for 14". (1.67 servings)
1 serving of items I've put up are for a 10" pizza, except mozzarella use 2 servings for a 14" (Does this make sense? It feels like its written weird to me)
Some of toppings are assumptions:
Bacon pieces - same serving size as asda crispy bacon (30g)
Mushrooms - same as unwashed sliced mushrooms (80g)
Chilli beef - same as sweet chilli shredded beef (60g)
All cheeses are 30g per portion (slightly larger than a general portion size)
Hot and spicy chicken same portion as chicken from list(45g)
Japaeno Peppers same as old el paso (30g)
Mixed Peppers same as sliced mix peppers (80g)
Pepperoni same serving size as cby pepperoni (40g)
Red Onion - 100g
Sweetcorn same as birds eye sweetcorn (80g)
There is no oils information given (I expect its close to negligible for a short drizzle, and also expect you can just use any oil and be close)

Enjoy

Edit: I have now realised that 1 serving is likely to be 1 scoop, which for a 10" pizza is the for entire pizza. If you are only having half a pizza, it could be 0.5 servings (unless the numbers don't look right, in which case it isn't)