Hard to eat so many calories.....need help

Options
2»

Replies

• nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    I try hard to up my protein, but most of it is low calories. I am always high on carbs or fat to hit my calorie goals.
  • pnuttbuttababy
    pnuttbuttababy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you guysssssss
  • pnuttbuttababy
    Options
    :s find it frustrating to eat so many calories a day. I'm underweight 5'4, 102 pounds if that. Supposed to eat 2,150-2500 a day please help lol

Where did you get that number of calories? It looks like your BMR is a little over 1,300.
    Lol from this app
  • pnuttbuttababy
    Options
    nickatine wrote: »
    Dark chocolate, nuts/ nut butter, dried fruit, protein bars, oily fish, ribs, bacon.

Thank you
  • pnuttbuttababy
    Options
    AsISmile wrote: »
    :s find it frustrating to eat so many calories a day. I'm underweight 5'4, 102 pounds if that. Supposed to eat 2,150-2500 a day please help lol

Where did you get that number of calories? It looks like your BMR is a little over 1,300.
    at 5"4 a healthy weight can range from 110pounds-140 ,
    Your daily BMR is 1292.0,
    your BMI is 17
    Breathe ;)

Sorry if I don't understand, but shouldn't activity be included.
    Perhaps OP has an active lifestyle. Add a 250 to 500 calorie surplus and he could be well into the 2000 calories to gain.

Very active with high metabolism
    I've been this size and smaller, it varies, forever!!!!
  • carriecarrot
    carriecarrot Posts: 70 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Go to any fast food joint

Eat a triple bacon cheeseburger and wash it down with a large chocolate milkshake

Don't forget the fries

Pasta is also in my experience an easy way to eat a ton of calories. Make a pot of spaghetti or ravioli at home. Sprinkle liberal amounts of cheese on top... or visit Olive Garden.

Basically what some others said... Find calorie dense foods.

;) good luck
  • pnuttbuttababy
    Options
    Go to any fast food joint

Eat a triple bacon cheeseburger and wash it down with a large chocolate milkshake

Don't forget the fries

;) good luck

• 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I have this problem, if you want to call it that. Two things happen - 1) I'm really active and log my exercise, which if I don't I lose weight anyway, and 2) I recently had teeth extracted from both sides of my mouth and it's hard to chew, so I eat less.

This morning I'm still about three lb under the low end of my range.

And I was planning on eating more, but I got involved with working on my website. Suddenly it was noon and I was starving. And also won't ever catch up the rest of the day.
  • Katzedernacht
    Katzedernacht Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I hear you. I don't make it to my 2.2 k calorie goal most of the times
  • runemist34
    runemist34 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I really needed this post! I have a base need of about 2k, but with work, running, pole dance, and now yoga in the mix... It can get just a little crazy on the caloric need! Appropriate feeding of my belly is also really, really important for my mental health. A hungry belly actually causes me anxiety :/
    I wonder if eating Nutella would be the same as peanut butter?