15 pounds gone

Options
rwhyte12
rwhyte12 Posts: 203 Member
I've lost 15 pounds in the last five weeks.

I've been swimming five or six times a week...just playing with my kids kind of swimming but swimming nonetheless.

My problem is I worry about keeping the momentum up when I return to work in September. Anyway lots more pounds to go. My Fitness Pal is a great resource.

Replies

• BasicGreatGuy
    BasicGreatGuy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress. Keep doing what you are doing. Get rid of the 'stinkin' thinkin.' Life can be hard enough at times, without planting seeds of doom and failure ahead of time.

You can do it.
  • KhaosTh30ry
    KhaosTh30ry Posts: 17 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Nice job!
    A lot of people find it difficult to keep up the trend, but you have to fight the urge to give in, try to find someone to work out with, and be each-other's motivator

I also lost 15 in the last 5 weeks :smile:
    during weekdays, I walk 4 miles on a bike trail with my friend one day, and alternate in strength training at my townhouse community gym the next.

Keep it up, we all know you can! :smiley:
  • cdahl383
    cdahl383 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Good job, keep it up! If you think you'll fail you probably will. If you think you can do it then you probably will. You might have to change up your routine a little to keep the weight loss going, but you can do it. Keep up the good work!
  • rwhyte12
    rwhyte12 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Good job!
    10075678 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Well done. Juts keep at it! Even if you just squeeze in 10 here and there through-out the day
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!