Warrior Diet

Options
2»

Replies

• SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    alpha_515 wrote: »
    In on the warrior diet , been doing it for years. When you eat like that you realize you're not really born to *kitten* eat 3-10 meals a day. Early humans didn't eat 10 meals and go out hunting.

Weight loss is more than just calories in vs calories out. People don't realize how insulin and hormone manipulation + food combinations play an overall effect.

That's not true.
  • SLLRunner
    Options
    In on the warrior diet , been doing it for years. When you eat like that you realize you're not really born to *kitten* eat 3-10 meals a day. Early humans didn't eat 10 meals and go out hunting.

Weight loss is more than just calories in vs calories out. People don't realize how insulin and hormone manipulation + food combinations play an overall effect.

What?

BURP - can't be *kitten* explaining. It's too scientific for you to understand

Right. Please....post peer reviewed studies to back up your claims.
  • ElleMarieRose
    ElleMarieRose Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Did the warrior diet for like a month because I was getting bored eating small meals throughout the day. I liked it a lot. If it suits you and your lifestyle, go for it. As long as you are below your maintenance calories you'll lose weight. What the Warrior diet did for me is it let me enjoy a big meal once a day which I loved. And I tended not to overeat because of it.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Did the warrior diet for like a month because I was getting bored eating small meals throughout the day. I liked it a lot. If it suits you and your lifestyle, go for it. As long as you are below your maintenance calories you'll lose weight. What the Warrior diet did for me is it let me enjoy a big meal once a day which I loved. And I tended not to overeat because of it.

Why do you need a diet with a name to do that? Can't you just eat a big meal once a day? Why do you eat small meals all day if that makes you bored, AND overeat?

• IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options

Did you get lost on your way to the BodyBuilding.com Misc forum? ...... idiot

Does the Warrior diet work, yes, all diets work if applied with consistency and adherence. Buy the book and see if it will fit with your lifestyle as it is one of the more extreme diets out there.

loool

Miscers create pesky MFPers... the two shouldn't mix
  • ElleMarieRose
    ElleMarieRose Posts: 37 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options

Why do you need a diet with a name to do that? Can't you just eat a big meal once a day? Why do you eat small meals all day if that makes you bored, AND overeat?
    I change my diet up a lot. What works for me one month doesn't work the next. So I needed a break from small meals. Then I needed a break from large ones lol.
    There is no one way to eat. You can do a lot of small meals, one large, Keto, Paleo, etc. And if it works to keep you in a reasonable calorie range, then I say go for it.

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options

I change my diet up a lot. What works for me one month doesn't work the next. So I needed a break from small meals. Then I needed a break from large ones lol.

Ah, OK, I see. :D I change things up a bit too from time to time.
    There is no one way to eat. You can do a lot of small meals, one large, Keto, Paleo, etc. And if it works to keep you in a reasonable calorie range, then I say go for it.

Couldn't agree more.
  • Blueseraphchaos
    Blueseraphchaos Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »

What?

Oh you're doing it every thread...and I thought I was speshul

The problem with you and your ability to support your statements appears to be that you don't recognise the difference between peer reviewed solid scientific research with full sourcing and mercola

Mercola is still around? Ugh
  • theman900
    theman900 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Now people are right in that argument thats used all the time calories in vs out loses weight however this and other factors involved if you want to maximise fatloss be fullly satieted and not feel like your dieting stillnhave tons of energy and yes its possible doing that woth out this but me personally i I love warrior dieting its a more extreme type of Intermissent fasting where i get to eat a buffet ever day what more could i want
    Peace and love guys there's no one way fots a
  • SLLRunner
    Options
    go2gymgal wrote: »
    SLLRunner wrote: »

What?

Right. Please....post peer reviewed studies to back up your claims.

You should just ignore him. It's an argument between you two that won't go anywhere but clogging up someone's thread.

Ummm....no. Anyone who posts such claims on an open forum needs to back them up.
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    Is prune juice required for the warrior diet?