Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Time for CHANGE... For real this time!!! No cliche - Total Healing and Total Recovery

Hi, here's to beginning my journey for the last time. I'm 38 yo and recently visited the doctor for a complete work up. Of course results were not what I wanted. Elevated glucose, A1C, cholesterol, tri's and LDL's all leading to the big 2 in my book- Diabetes and a heart attack. Today I declare no to either nor any similar disease or ailment. I'm taking control of this vessel. This year has been a rough one. After losing my baby Isaiah and still having to deal with the stresses of pregnancy I have ballooned to 247 pounds. A change of give or take 30 pounds where I normally ranged pre-pregnancy. I don't think I experience depression but some definite changes occurred. I'm ready for the new me in preparation of being a better mommy to whomever God allows to come into my life (sometime next year - at least seed planted - lol).

I recently had pretty good success with beach bodies 21 day fix and learned the greatest lesson that so many have proclaimed. Loosing weight is so much more about the diet, nutrition, and portion control. I am the queen of sabotage. I love to work out but I eat myself out of weight loss in a minute. Well no more! I am on the road to TOTAL RECOVERY!

TOTAL HEALING.... INSIDE OUT!!!

Accountability partners are welcomed and greatly appreciated. Support groups have been instrumental. I have a goal to loose 72 lbs putting me in that 80 lbs category. Who's with me. Good Luck to all.

Love, Peace, and Blessings
Faithangel