Anyone Up for a Challenge Starting August 1st??

Options

Replies

• AnnetteSposato
    AnnetteSposato Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need a life style change. I have a lot to loose 90-100 lbs. I can do this. This year I have started making changes. No soda, smaller portions, cutting carbs, personal trainer. I lost 36 lbs.

Then it happened. Mom fell and broke her hip. Mom is deaf and did not want to be alone in the hospital. Slept on recliner/camping cot. For two months. To be with her. Tried to find things on the run to eat. Stopped personal trainer to be with Mom.

Well, all that work to lose the 36lbs. Came right back on. Mom is fine now! Thank God! It is now time to focus on me!

I am ready!!!!! Count me in!!! With help we can all do it!!!
  • bringon30
    bringon30 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I would love to be in! The last time I did really well was when I was part of an inch-loss group. That accountability just seems to help me somehow. I'm almost halfway to my goal already, but I'm still game. :)
  • 325dragonflies
    325dragonflies Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am new too but I figure a great jumpstart would be a challenge right? I'm in!
  • tmbaker03
    tmbaker03 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Can't wait!
  • cherries12345
    cherries12345 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Sure, I'll join. Group support and challenges sound great!
  • ChaleGirl
    ChaleGirl Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Count me in too please!
  • Esther4real
    Esther4real Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • dmaldonado816
    dmaldonado816 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to too...
    degeorgeff wrote: »
    I sent out group invites to each of you that showed interest. If you have any problems getting in the group please let me know so we can get it figured out

• ciara9872
    ciara9872 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im new to this so please bare with me but I would love to join! I'm in
  • cherries12345
    cherries12345 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    @degeorgeff I don't think I got a group invite. I checked my notifications and email. Thanks!
  • sheen467
    sheen467 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in too..really need some motivation. Just discovered that I gained 1 kg since my last weigh in..feeling disappointed!
  • AlexCosma
    AlexCosma Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! After some very intense months of spending 14+ hours a day at the office and eating whatever my team was kind enough to order for me (eating in front of the computer while working no less), I'm ready to get back on track. I've had a two weeks to recover sleep and stack up on vitamins, so now I'm ready to kick off the disciplined eating and the sport.

I'm not sure I want to commit to weekly weigh-ins though, I'd rather do measurements and/or pictures. For me the process of eating well is much more than the number on the scale, which fluctuates a lot.

So, if you want to add me, go right ahead. I'll be doing some combination of yoga, strength and cardio every week and will be eating paleo (not because paleo is hip right now, but because I genuinely like the food choices and I think they work well for my body).

My calorie and weight goals may seem very low to you, but that's because I'm quite short (1,53m). My goal appareance is my profile pic, which is a year old.
  • byrd1981
    byrd1981 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Thanks for all your hard work and effort toward the challenge.
  • startrekkermd
    startrekkermd Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    sign me up :)
  • tishbite39
    tishbite39 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would like to join! :)
  • mrsfabbanks
    mrsfabbanks Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    This girl is in! I totally waisted my time for the month of July. But play time is over (not really, I love play, just no longer playing with this hanging belly of mine), I'm ready to see the scale go down again! Let's get it!
  • ladymindful
    ladymindful Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in if it's not too late. ☺️
  • Quichee
    Quichee Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Love to join too. :)
  • jenniecampbell1
    jenniecampbell1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! this will be great!!
  • shonqunette
    shonqunette Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm up for the challenge. How many weeks are we shooting for 6 8 10 12 weeks. I want support you want support lets do this.