Anyone Up for a Challenge Starting August 1st??

Replies

• sunglassgirl227
    sunglassgirl227 Posts: 3 Member
    I would love to join!
  • bbwalsh03
    bbwalsh03 Posts: 2 Member
    Great idea!!! Count me in also!
  • Zeefishy
    Zeefishy Posts: 12 Member
    I'm totally interested! :smile:
  • WWnot
    WWnot Posts: 141 Member
    Absolutely in!
  • nkaur216
    nkaur216 Posts: 1 Member
    Count me in! Started my weight loss journey a week ago..! Motivation will really help!
  • bella_lizzy
    bella_lizzy Posts: 12 Member
    Hi, I want to be part of this challenge too :blush:
  • spark228
    spark228 Posts: 1 Member
    Sounds great to me!
  • urena9
    urena9 Posts: 1 Member
    Im in ! My weigh in days are friday mornings. Heres my tip if anyone wants it. I like to mix in large pitcher: 1 lemon, 1 lime sliced....mint leafs handful, ginger root chopped, 2 baby cucumbers . Add ice and fill with water. Let sit 24 hrs! Drink all in 2-3 days then start over. It not only hydrated but Alkalizes our body which in return gets out gut cleaned out. ( well helps). I've always had sucess with less bloat, better digestive system, less poofy and weight loss. Enjoy!!!! Looking forward to motivation here all
  • kaydottee
    kaydottee Posts: 13 Member
    Count me in!
  • 9thwardchick
    9thwardchick Posts: 73 Member
    I'm in. I need this. I felt like stopping today after one month. I NEED the encouragement. Thanks.
  • Kr1sMar1e
    Kr1sMar1e Posts: 57 Member
    I'm in, too! I just got back on MFP after a long (and unproductive) break. Looking forward to it!
  • degeorgeff
    degeorgeff Posts: 46 Member
    erikha959 wrote: »
    I'm in, is this going to be ongoing or a cut off date?

This will be an ongoing journey, with monthly goals.
  • monkyJess
    monkyJess Posts: 3 Member
    I want to join. How do I become a member of a group?
  • soobools
    soobools Posts: 4 Member
    I'm in!
  • nannersp61
    nannersp61 Posts: 2,315 Member
    Hey everyone, I'm Nancy, 5'1" age 53, SW for this challenge 202.4. For the month of August I would like to lose 6#. I have been losing about a pound a week since January 2 nd when I joined mfp. Ultimately, my goal is to be around 120-130. For the remainder of the year I would like to lose about 40 pounds. Then get to my UGW by summer of 2016. I exercise 2 hours almost scrubbed day.I do 2 or 3 types of exercise daily such as walking an hour, doing circuit training and free weights, riding a stationary bike, doing calisthenics, videos, gardening and walking my dog. I want to shed the extra weight so that I will be free to do anything...skiing is at the top of the list. I want to be healthy as I age and not end up in a wheelchair or having to use a walker to get around. I also have my husband on board with me in these goals. He has about 70 to lose as well. I have two grown children who I hope to inspire to lead a healthy lifestyle.
  • Crua7
    Crua7 Posts: 28 Member
    Thanks I'm in
  • Pmckinzie
    Pmckinzie Posts: 32 Member
    I'm in! Looking forward to the motivation and support!
  • CherylanneCorsini
    CherylanneCorsini Posts: 50 Member
    Please include me too! Thanks :smile: My metabolism is scary.
  • degeorgeff
    degeorgeff Posts: 46 Member
    edited July 2015
    I got the group posted it is a public group so you can find it under Mission to a Healthy You, I will also try to add as many people a possible. I look forward to sharing this journey with each of you :)
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    count me in :)