Halloween Challenge

Options
13»

Replies

• sweetteadrinker2
    sweetteadrinker2 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'd like to lose 10 lbs by then, which would put me at goal weight or a little below. And I'll be dressing up as...something. Probably a classy witch.
  • princessmommy47
    princessmommy47 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    LOVE Halloween! I will try for 20 lbs which will make me 155 :)
  • PriscillaLaine
    PriscillaLaine Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Oh goodness, I'm definitely in. I booked Halloween off work a couple of months ago, and it's all I can talk about at the moment!
    I'm aiming to lose 18lbs.

I was originally going to go as Baby Doll from Sucker Punch, but decided to beat next year's rush and do Harley Quinn from the upcoming Suicide Squad film! I've done Harley before, but this new costume is amazing, and I so can't wait to rock it.
  • ShansGotGoals
    ShansGotGoals Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    @ChristieisReady is it too late to join?? Halloween is my fave as well. And this seems like a fun challenge.....plus I need all the friends and support I can get

I want to be in Onederland!! So that's 30 lbs to just to be safe! LOL

As for the costume I have a cpl ideas but would like to wait a little to see how this weightloss thing goes :)
  • ChristieisReady
    ChristieisReady Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Not at all @shangates92 ! I'll send an invite your way! :)
  • librarygirl901
    librarygirl901 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    could I get an invite to the challenge? I can't wait for Halloween!!! I would love to lose 15-20'lbs
  • candy1213
    candy1213 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to join! This is my first post ever, but I figured since I planned on shedding some lbs before halloween, that this would be perfect! Might as well get involved in the mfp community right? Lol I weigh 170 today. Down 4 lbs in 2 weeks. I'm 5'6