Shiny, happy, people who are NOT offended...

Options

Replies

• mizgiet
    mizgiet Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lt4djiyO7k1qbymhco1_r4_250.gif

HAHAHAHAHA :-) This is too funny!!! That's what I was doing while listening to the song. I think I burned some calories. I should add it to my exercise log for today. :-) LOL
  • lindamichelle68
    Options
    okay, not my favorite song but I can understand why other's might like it. And no, I am not a grumpy person I try to keep a good attitude daily and to love "everyone". :smile: But then again, since I've decided to get into shape I've noticed I have a better attitude. :love:
  • mizgiet
    Options
    For happy, positive people only!!! lol :-) By the way, I love Shiny, Happy, People... I think I'll go listen to it now. YAAAAAAY for R.E.M. :-)

I think this is offensive to those who are easily offended. report!!

LOL :-) I'm sorry but I think the people who normally read those reports are currently busy dancing to the song at the moment. :-) LOL
  • YogaNikki
    YogaNikki Posts: 284 Member
    Options

HAHAHAHAHA :-) This is too funny!!! That's what I was doing while listening to the song. I think I burned some calories. I should add it to my exercise log for today. :-) LOL

You should. Everyone burns calories doing the Carlton :-)
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    Happy Happy, Joy Joy =)
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    Have us Shiny, happy, people held hands yet? Or I am in just in time?
  • jessilyn76
    jessilyn76 Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Shiny, happy and loving REM........add me, add, meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
  • bio01979
    bio01979 Posts: 313
    Options
    REM is awesome! So are Shiny Happy People!

this!

my first concert was REM :)
  • alladream
    alladream Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    That's Peter Buck, guitar player and cowriter of REM, in my photo with me last year--
  • MsPudding
    MsPudding Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Love that song - it's on my treadmill playlist =)
  • jiggy_gibby
    jiggy_gibby Posts: 197
    Options
    The song was written about communist China and the 1989 Tiananmmen Square democracy protests & riots. Very unhappy times.

...........that said, most people listen to the song and don't realize the irony.... have a happy day anyway.
  • aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    i prefer the FURRY hapy people vaviant ( can't attach a link because I'm at work
  • drefaw
    drefaw Posts: 739
    Options
    I'm usually happy, not always, but normally a happy upbeat person. The kind you just can't keep down. And you cannot offend me either. I don't care what you say to me, not offended ....

So , I guess I fit in your thread here .......
  • mizgiet
    Options
    Love that song - it's on my treadmill playlist =)

That's so awesome!!! :-) I'm gonna add it to my workout playlist also!!! That's a great idea!!
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options

Hilarious....couldn't remember the song....playing it now, watching this^^. LOL
  • mizgiet
    Options
    I'm usually happy, not always, but normally a happy upbeat person. The kind you just can't keep down. And you cannot offend me either. I don't care what you say to me, not offended ....

So , I guess I fit in your thread here .......

YAAAAY ;-) You fit perfectly with us!!! WELCOME!!!
  • bio01979
    bio01979 Posts: 313
    Options

lol did you watch the you tube video of him Will smith, Jaden Smith and Jazzy Jeff doing this a couple of weeks ago on a british talk show?
  • mizgiet
    Options
    Ok, be honest people!!! How many of you after reading this thread actually listened to this song AND started dancing to it?? huh? huh?? anybody??

Raises my hand proudly!!! :-) I DID!! LOL
  • YogaNikki
    YogaNikki Posts: 284 Member
    Options

lol did you watch the you tube video of him Will smith, Jaden Smith and Jazzy Jeff doing this a couple of weeks ago on a british talk show?

I did. It's where the inspiration came to snag this gif :-)
  • mizgiet
    Options

LOL Not yet, but I'm on YouTube looking for that video right now because I gotta see it!!! :-) LOL