I am on a plateau

Options
conniehgtv
conniehgtv Posts: 309 Member
I am thinking about juicing, maybe just one day a week.any advice guidance or experience you can share?

Replies

• strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    Just wondering, do you weigh/measure all your food & drinks?
  • jeccawest91
    jeccawest91 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Try to be more diligent with your calorie intake. I literally weigh everything I eat just about. Also, let your body adjust to it's new weight! Don't stop doing what you're doing! Your body will adjust accordingly! Never give up :)
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    This chart created by @lemonlionheart may help:

a37btb7mxb3t.jpg

Here's a great post about keeping a food diary that might offer some insight: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10191216/the-most-important-thing-you-can-do-to-lose-weight

If you still have questions, please ask.
  • conniehgtv
    conniehgtv Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    no scale, maybe I'll try that thanks, but measure by cup and tsb tsp
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Without seeing your diary can't give better suggestions but, check your logging for accuracy. Food scale will help with this, you can get one for under $20. Make sure you are logging everything, careful of generic and homemade entries. Have lots of patience and the flow chart above is really good.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    conniehgtv wrote: »
    no scale, maybe I'll try that thanks, but measure by cup and tsb tsp
    Measuring by cups and spoons is better than not measuring at all but it can still be pretty inaccurate. The size of the pieces of food and how much air is in there will change the calorie count. If you're doing this with vegetables it's not a big deal but with calorie dense foods the difference can be pretty significant.