Advocare Spark??

Options
2»

Replies

• catattack12345
    catattack12345 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    rekwob04 wrote: »
    Well let's all face it, none of us are doctor's in here and we all think we know everything about losing weight, along with what works and what doesn't work. Plain and simple AdvoCare works for me and I'm standing by it. You can believe it's a scam all you want.. but 9 out 10 people who say it's a scam has never used the products and are just going off of what they read (the negative parts that is).

You all can continue to bash me for believing in the product all you want. It doesn't hurt my feelings one bit.. my mind is set and it's not going to change until products are no longer working for me.

I agree with you!! I'm Not making a dime off of these products, I'm not distributing them.. I just did the advocare 24 day challenge. Roughly around 50 days ago, and it really did help me I lost almost 20lbs so far! It helped me a lot to figure out how to proportion what to eat when to eat, how to make good desisions ect... When I lost the some weight after my challenge it made me want to keep going, and now I just follow what I did on the challenge and use it for my daily routine. And the only products I still use are the spark and the omegaplex and those alone helped me so much. I have a thyroid issue that makes me feel fatigue all the time and I can't tell you how much better I feel with that alone!! I really do love advocare and believe In it 100%. So for those saying it's a scam and saying all you have to do it burn more calories than you eat or whatever.. For some people that's easier said than done and sometimes we just need that Jumpstart! And I don't think this person here is trying to sell any of you anything he was just simply answering a question that he has an answer for.. Just because he is a distributor who care we are all on my fitness pal for a reason, and it's each of our OWN journey.. So let people do what they want and try things because it could just help them out!!
  • rekwob04
    rekwob04 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Well let's all face it, none of us are doctor's in here and we all think we know everything about losing weight, along with what works and what doesn't work. Plain and simple AdvoCare works for me and I'm standing by it. You can believe it's a scam all you want.. but 9 out 10 people who say it's a scam has never used the products and are just going off of what they read (the negative parts that is).

You all can continue to bash me for believing in the product all you want. It doesn't hurt my feelings one bit.. my mind is set and it's not going to change until products are no longer working for me.

I agree with you!! I'm Not making a dime off of these products, I'm not distributing them.. I just did the advocare 24 day challenge. Roughly around 50 days ago, and it really did help me I lost almost 20lbs so far! It helped me a lot to figure out how to proportion what to eat when to eat, how to make good desisions ect... When I lost the some weight after my challenge it made me want to keep going, and now I just follow what I did on the challenge and use it for my daily routine. And the only products I still use are the spark and the omegaplex and those alone helped me so much. I have a thyroid issue that makes me feel fatigue all the time and I can't tell you how much better I feel with that alone!! I really do love advocare and believe In it 100%. So for those saying it's a scam and saying all you have to do it burn more calories than you eat or whatever.. For some people that's easier said than done and sometimes we just need that Jumpstart! And I don't think this person here is trying to sell any of you anything he was just simply answering a question that he has an answer for.. Just because he is a distributor who care we are all on my fitness pal for a reason, and it's each of our OWN journey.. So let people do what they want and try things because it could just help them out!!

I totally agree with you..congrats on your loss..
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options

The point being that the only requirement to lose weight is to eat at a calorie deficit, which can 100% be done without additional "help" or a "jump start". We can all learn about moderation and portions without a pill.

It indeed is a pyramid money-making scam and 100% unnecessary to weight loss.
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    And the only products I still use are the spark and the omegaplex and those alone helped me so much.

So CI<CO is working for you more than anything. Glad we all agree. :)
    we are all on my fitness pal for a reason, and it's each of our OWN journey..

The science is the same for all of us. Fad diets and scams only work because of CI<CO.

Notice you're both using MFP to count calories?

Good luck, you've found something that will work for life for free.
  • Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Spark is overpriced flavored caffeine water. Avoid.
  • jennadelane
    jennadelane Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I love Spark, but I drink it because I enjoy it, it tastes good and it gives me energy (I hate coffee). I do not drink it because I think it will help me lose weight, that's what CICO is for.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,404 MFP Moderator
    Options
    The biggest issue is, these products are way over priced and there are very similar, if not better products, in the local store that will provide the same benefit for 1/4 the price. If you like a vitamin mix or electroltyle mix, then Nuun, Emergen-C, BodyTech, etc... all make them. They all have similar ingredients and will provide a similar outcome. If you like advocare because you require a structure program, then great. No one will tell you how to spend your money. But all of these programs work off the same premise, which is CICO.
  • starr151
    starr151 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I don't think you've gotten the answer to your question. Advocare spark originally contained 45 calories and 11 carbs but their ado beatific team just revamped the product (same effective ingredients less of the other stuff) and it now has fewer calories (15) and less carbs (4 per serving).

I love the product as a replacement for coffee, cokes, energy drinks, etc. I find I drink much more water when it taste good and is mixed with something.
  • Donners185
    Donners185 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    It's just another MLM, overpriced product making all the promises in the world, sold by completely unqualified people who join up as distributors to get a discount on their own products.

Just so you know we do go to classes to learn about the products and to help others.. I know doctor's, nurses, and chiropractors that are distributors and I'm sure they wouldn't do something that would end up hurting someone else in the long wrong.. We all have done our homework. Just saying

I know MANY doctors, nurses, healthcare practitioners, etc that smoke, drink excessively and take drugs so that's a moot point really.
  • 6502programmer
    6502programmer Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    If you like it, rock that magic powder. For me, I'd rather use 4C's Energy Rush sticks. 10 calories in each, 160 mg of caffeine, and a nice shot of various B vitamins. 18 of them cost $3.50-4.00 at the grocery store in the variety pack.

The difference is that I don't really consider my drink mix an integral part of my weight loss plans. I just dump it in my water to get my caffeine fix and give my water some flavor without a ton of calories. I suppose technically it should increase my metabolism some amount, but if I'm lucky it's enough to metabolize the scant calories it adds. My weight loss comes from the sum total of my decisions every day--Not from some magic powder my friend sold me.
  • saraleighb90
    saraleighb90 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I only have used the spark drink and it didn't give me any energy and was expensive.
  • LadyDaenerys
    LadyDaenerys Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I did this for a month. I gained weight and it was confusing. But everone is different. You gotta find what works. for me its atkins and beachbody.