Hate to exercise?

Options
So I was so sick of paying for my gym membership in the summer, cause I found I would rather be anywhere but at the gym on a beautiful day. I decided to start walking. I started at 1 mile, now I'm up to about 4 miles a day. And now I am able to run the first mile straight without stopping to walk. I love it so much being outside, and my sisters walk with me too. I can't believe how the inches are shedding off especially since I started walking.

Replies

• DuckReconMajor
    DuckReconMajor Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Good job!

I still have this belief that there is some physical activity that will click with every person. I don't know 100% that it's true but I can hope.
  • Driven70
    Driven70 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    So happy you found something that works for you. Everyone should "find their fit" and do it. Best of luck to you and congratulations on your progress so far.
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Yeah I have a gym membership too but I pretty much only use the pool.

Walking is great. It is what we were born to do ever since we became upright-walking primates.
  • nsweet1183
    nsweet1183 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm actually joining cross fit with one of my friends this fall. So I'm hoping I like it as much as walking. She absolutely loves it. I want to try it cause she looks absolutely amazing.