New and open to ideas

Options
My name is tiffany I have always been battling my weight. I never felt comfortable in my own body. When I was in high school I would say oh I hate.my stomach I'm so fat and at this point in my life I wish I can go back to that weight in highschool and take back all the things I said. I jump up and down on the scale like lost 10 gain 15 back. I am always looking to see what works for me just haven't figured it out. I'm a full time worker and a mother to a hyper 3 and half yr old girl. My time is limited. Alot I feel is mental for me....I reward myself with food or treats....I get upset I eat....when I'm stress out I don't eat.... just looking to get to know others in the same situation and love to get involved with recipes tips ideas feedback. I never did this introduction before even tho I been a member for yrs on mfp. So this time around I'm reaching out for help reaching out to get more accomplished. Hope to be talking and making new friends. Thanks for taking the time to read my story.