LEGOS

2»

Replies

• StephMcw
    StephMcw Posts: 22 Member
    My son has millions. I'd rather get hit by a car than step on one.
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,374 Member
    7bed56b3c489f1f871c78159a2f6b159.jpg

That's awesome!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Legos are the reasons I don't want kids! Legos are all fun until you step on one.

ah hell... if it isn't legos, it's jacks, polly pockets, barbie shoes, squinkies, my little pony accessories, barrettes, crayon bits...
  • Katrioustu
    Katrioustu Posts: 2,461 Member
    I+Hope+you+step+on+a+LEGO.+sorry+if+repost_6fbe5d_3395643.jpg
  • Boogage
    Boogage Posts: 739 Member
    I hate Lego! Its always everywhere in my house as my kids are very messy and they give me hell if I accidentally hoover a bit up!
  • 2Heavy2Long
    2Heavy2Long Posts: 315 Member
    I can't figure out what's worse though...stepping on a lego or stepping on a plug.

pull-tab.gif

Neither. Now to get back to my booze in the blender.
  • Shan790
    Shan790 Posts: 280 Member
    My son collects Star Wars lego. He is dreaming of he Death Star. His room is already full of lego. I don't want a huge one like that in it !
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    7bed56b3c489f1f871c78159a2f6b159.jpg

don't give my son any ideas!!!!!!!!

That's not hard to get through... just shuffle your feet on the floor.
  • www.bricklink.com is very addicting.
  • Jaulen
    Jaulen Posts: 468 Member
    Whole reason for having a kid (according to the hubs) was to be able to buy legos....

We have the Millenium Falcon waiting to be put together with the boy.
  • scrapjen
    scrapjen Posts: 387 Member
    I have 5 boys, and we have a dedicated Lego room (it was my scrapbooking room, but when I wasn't putting it to use they built cities and used my tables to leave them up). Son #3 is currently on a StarWars kick and purchased two new Star Wars set. You know I haven't really ever had the agony of stepping on one, and I live in bare feet ...
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Legos are the reasons I don't want kids! Legos are all fun until you step on one.

ah hell... if it isn't legos, it's jacks, polly pockets, barbie shoes, squinkies, my little pony accessories, barrettes, crayon bits...
    Barbie shoes...a close second to the lego.