Wii Fit for exercise

Options
does anyone else use this as some of their daily exercise? I like it a lot, the strength training and cardio free play ones are my favorites and some of the yoga too. I find it really helps me strengthen things and adjust my posture and balance.

I also like the motivation of seeing statistics of my progress. Makes me sweat so much which is always a good thing.

Replies

• AsISmile
    AsISmile Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    It has been a long time since I last did Wii fit, but it is so much fun.
    And if it gets you active, it is great exercise.

Did you ever do any of the dance games?
  • igarcia13
    igarcia13 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I did many wii fit games in the past and it really helped me lose weight. Almost 20 lbs
  • MysticalT
    MysticalT Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I use it too. I bought a Jillian Michaels fitness for £3 and really enjoy it.
  • North44
    North44 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Five years ago I started exercising regularly for the first time in a long time and I started with the Wii Fit! It was so perfect for me at the time. I don't use it anymore though.
  • needstobefit15
    needstobefit15 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I use the Wii for exercise. I have so many fitness games. My favorite would have to be ea active. What I have been doing this week is 10 minute solutions knock out body and Wii fit plus.
  • lingo10
    lingo10 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    i still love it. great to add to any routine :D
  • gizmom19
    gizmom19 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have been using EA Active 2 for a couple weeks and like it more than I expected.
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I like the hulla hoop and the marching one. I also like the running one. Great on rainy days too. I got tge zumba one but id like to try the jillian Micheal one.