Who wants to see my shave this thing off?

Options
If I can hit <190 on the scale at my next weigh in (August 1)...I will shave my mustache and beard. My kids haven't seen my face since 2009 (and since my youngest was born in 2007 he has no memory of that) so it'll be a nice shock for everyone.

I started at 224lbs in May. June 1 I was down to 217. June 15 207. July 1 200. July 15 196. It's getting harder to get the weight off now so I need some motivation.

Who wants to see it?

Replies

• elfkinbaby
    elfkinbaby Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Nice progress!! It is a lot harder to lose the further in we get! I think you found a fun way to motivate yourself! I say go for it! But you have to post your "after pic". :-). Let the countdown begin!
  • HannaSusi
    HannaSusi Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    I'm rooting for you to hit your goal, but personally I think your beard and mustache look awesome.
  • pixtaker
    pixtaker Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm getting closer. I've really been watching my calorie intake...and I've been crushing my workouts this week.

Saturday is the 1st, so we will see then. :)
  • Cup_
    Cup_ Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Count me in.
  • labohn91
    labohn91 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    #savepixtaker beard , don't do it mate. Stay with team beard you joined for a reason.
  • pixtaker
    pixtaker Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    OK, so....I weighed in on the 1st at 190.6. I actually took it pretty hard and went on kind of a binge over the weekend as a result. So, yay, now I'm back up to 192.

/sigh

Here's hoping the weigh in on the 15th is kinder. Sorry to disappoint. :(