Ball in 3 weeks

Options
Heya community, so my ball/prom is in 3 weeks and I would like to be under 70kg by that date and also look good (meaning I would like to get rid of the little belly fat I have left and shape my bottom a bit more). I am currently 72.5kg and am eating ok. Just in need of little tips that I may be able to implement to make more progress.

Replies

• Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    Do they weigh you at the door?

The amount you can lose between now and then is not going to be noticed by anyone.

You can't choose where you lose weight. Weight comes off from wherever your genetics and time dictate.

Just relax and have a fun night!
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    Options
    Not going to happen.

You can't honestly tell me you didn't know this prom was coming. Now you've left it to the last minute and want a quick fix. I suggest Spanx.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    5 pounds in 3 weeks is doable. Eat at a deficit. The "shape your bottom part", well that's going to take more than 3 weeks.
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    5 pounds in 3 weeks is doable. Eat at a deficit. The "shape your bottom part", well that's going to take more than 3 weeks.

She's using kg, not lbs. 5kg is approximately 10-12 pounds.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    5lb is probably possible, but don't stress yourself out. Focus on good posture and you'll LOOK 5lb thinner.
  • SimoneBee12
    SimoneBee12 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    misskarne wrote: »
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »

She's using kg, not lbs. 5kg is approximately 10-12 pounds.

The OP said 2.5kg, so that's about 5-6lbs.
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    Get some spanx just in case you don't meet your goal.
  • lenetwilight
    lenetwilight Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Lol I should have focused on the fact I have already been training for about 6 months now and I lose on average about 1.5-2kg a week. But I'm asking for advice for more shape :)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,720 Member
    Options
    Lol I should have focused on the fact I have already been training for about 6 months now and I lose on average about 1.5-2kg a week. But I'm asking for advice for more shape :)
    Shape isn't going to noticeable change in 3 weeks.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png