Curious

Options
adreal
adreal Posts: 229 Member
Just wondering what everyone's motivation is...I know for me it started out that I wanted to run with my brother and now it is that I just want to feel better and be able to keep up with my 2 year old.

What is your motivation???

Replies

• mitchelsimps
    mitchelsimps Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    To be bigger and better than the guy that bullied me at school for being thin haha >:)
  • bluefish86
    bluefish86 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I've got 3 fitness goals right now:

1) To participate in a mud run/obstacle course
    2) To do a "3-peaks" challenge (I climbed Snowden with some friends earlier this year and loved the feeling of "**** yeah I just climbed a mountain!")
    3) Become a certified yoga instructor
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to fit into clothes "my size" and feel better in my own body. I'm still lazy, but less lazy :D
  • adreal
    Options
    To be bigger and better than the guy that bullied me at school for being thin haha >:)
    The best thing about this one is you have more confidence than that guy... and I bet he has a beer gut and balding :)
  • adreal
    Options
    bluefish86 wrote: »
    I've got 3 fitness goals right now:

1) To participate in a mud run/obstacle course
    2) To do a "3-peaks" challenge (I climbed Snowden with some friends earlier this year and loved the feeling of "**** yeah I just climbed a mountain!")
    3) Become a certified yoga instructor

That sounds like fun!! I am doing a half marathon this year and that is my bucket list for this year. Next will be a full marathon. Good luck on yours you can do it!!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    I don't have any. It's pretty much habit now.
  • NoIdea101NoIdea
    NoIdea101NoIdea Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    To fit into all my old clothes again!
  • pearshapedmum
    pearshapedmum Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    to fit into my prepregnancy clothes before they become retro!
  • cj94404
    cj94404 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    To avoid having a heart attack and people going "duh, look at her." Semi joking but don't want to be that cliche.
  • renighorn
    renighorn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have 5 kids. 3 teens,a preteen and a toddler. I got sick of sitting on the sidelines or making up excuses not to join them in activities because I was too embarrassed and had no energy. My whole family is benefiting from my new healthy habits and that keeps me going.
  • ThisIsRae
    ThisIsRae Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I put on 45 lbs in under 4 years while being in a very unhealthy relationship and now that I've dusted off my ex I've realized that I was eating all the time because I was so unhappy....now single and more happy than I could've imagined, it's time to change all the unhealthy habits I've picked up. I'm doing it for me :)
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    ThisIsRae wrote: »
    I put on 45 lbs in under 4 years while being in a very unhealthy relationship and now that I've dusted off my ex I've realized that I was eating all the time because I was so unhappy....now single and more happy than I could've imagined, it's time to change all the unhealthy habits I've picked up. I'm doing it for me :)

Amen, I know the feeling!