Mapmyfitness + mapmywalk advice?

Options
Hi,
I have connected mapmyfitness and mapmywalk to MFP but how do I sync the workouts into my mfp diary?

Replies

• earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    You don't. You record them on Map My Walk and they sync automatically. Just make sure you record AND save the workout on MMW.
  • a6pack
    a6pack Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I think you are asking about connections between mapmyfitness and myfitnesspal? You have to go into settings on mapmyfitness or walk and go to Connect Apps and Devices - select MFP. In MFP, go to More... and select Apps & Devices. Find mapmyfitness and add it. I hope that is what you are asking about! :)
  • earlnabby
    Options
    a6pack wrote: »
    I think you are asking about connections between mapmyfitness and myfitnesspal? You have to go into settings on mapmyfitness or walk and go to Connect Apps and Devices - select MFP. In MFP, go to More... and select Apps & Devices. Find mapmyfitness and add it. I hope that is what you are asking about! :)

She said in her OP she was already connected.

• a6pack
    a6pack Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have to do a better job of reading and comprehending! ugh
  • iona_ellen
    iona_ellen Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    earlnabby wrote: »
    You don't. You record them on Map My Walk and they sync automatically. Just make sure you record AND save the workout on MMW.

Thanks.
    They are say they are connected and I have synced on MFP but it wont come up saying i have done the walk ...
  • iona_ellen
    iona_ellen Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Does it take a while to syn onto mfp?
  • earlnabby
    Options
    Mine did right away. I even get a little blurb on my newsfeed that I walked so many minutes at such and such a pace.

First, are you sure you saved the walk? Go to the MMW website and see if it is appearing there. Maybe disconnect the two and reconnect again. Sometimes that works, like rebooting your computer.
  • aussie_girl_del_runner_5
    Options
    I had trouble when I first set mine up. It was all connected properly (or so it said) but no matter how long I waited it never went though to MFP. In the end, I disconnected everything and tried again and it worked. Sorry I can't help other than the standard IT response of "Have you restarted your computer" :D
  • colibaby
    colibaby Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been using these to sync for a year or so and every so often they just do not sync - today i've tried connecting, disconnecting, reconnecting etc - spent far too long on it! and still not syncing - any solutions anyone?