LOVE LOVE LOVE this app! Want social support but don't know how that works...

Options
eric2light
eric2light Posts: 113 Member
I LOVE knowing that I have food left to eat w/o going over my goal! I'm not used to that.

Got ideas for how best to use social support in this app? Please friend me and/or tell me your ideas!

Replies

• eric2light
    Options
    Really, no one has anything to say? Come on, folks!
  • hannahthorntonabd746
    Options
    Hey, have you tried building a network of friends/family/acquaintances with a similar goal to your own? Perhaps work out a regime that suits you all and aim for similar timings and dates in which certain activities can take place?
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me. I have lost 86 pounds using this app, and my hubby has lost over 100!
  • eric2light
    Options
    Hey, have you tried building a network of friends/family/acquaintances with a similar goal to your own? Perhaps work out a regime that suits you all and aim for similar timings and dates in which certain activities can take place?

Ah, your view @hannahthorntonabd746 is that people with similar goals are helpful? Why?

Anyone use Public Commitments?

http://www.overcomeobesity.org/psychology/public-commitment-for-weight-loss/

I'd love to hear what people do and how it works!
  • hannahthorntonabd746
    Options
    If you have similar goals you can work towards it with someone and feel a sense of understanding, it can be encouraging.