ONDERLAND, almost 100 pounds down, lots of photos

Options
tiffany0127
tiffany0127 Posts: 378 Member
I started my weight loss journey in August 2014. I was nearly 300 pounds, a mother of three, and very depressed. I was addicted to food. I was becoming a hermit. My life revolved around what I should eat, shouldn't eat, wanted to eat, and couldn't eat. I had tried to lose weight many times with small losses and large gains.
My aha moment was walking through Sam's Club with my husband. I was out of breath, my joints ached, I was waddling, and I could just FEEL my weight everywhere. I decided to speak with my Dr and through research of my own found that a low carb diet is best for women with PCOS.
I began a low carb, no refined sugar, no alcohol, portion control lifestyle. Within two weeks I lost twenty pounds and my cravings were almost non existent. I needed something that I could fit into my lifestyle and follow long term and this happened to be it. After a few months I started walking five times a week and lifting twice a week. Today I do several cardio workouts 6 times a week (Zumba, C25k, PiYo) and lift with a trainer twice a week. I feel amazing. I am active all the time. I can't remember the last time I've sat on the couch and watched TV like I used to do every night for HOURS. I have gotten my life back and this time is for good! HW 293 CW 199 GW 160 1f4a2997mubl.jpg
ckiecmwzyl0c.jpg
bc7pzuakxg2x.jpg
xsxhlwlftdgs.jpg
jz4ovhoezrm0.jpg
vzlbfg4o4p0i.jpg
6274pfhm1jg1.jpg
gpki2pad7i1d.jpg
2wj6t0zugmef.jpg
b6wki8eyxrxw.jpg
uai3cib4q5yq.jpg
z7hjm5k6m2uf.jpg
egsjw61fuyqk.jpg
nlhbjfrizvxc.jpg
0ulphr3sxfhn.jpg

Replies

• fketteland
    fketteland Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    OMG you look AMAZING!!!!!!!! That must have taken so much hard work to get to this point you should be very proud I can't wait to be able to share my story like you
  • franfran1821
    franfran1821 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Wow! Go you! I hope i can be that successful
  • bobwest185
    bobwest185 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Absolutely wonderful progress. What a great lifestyle change you have made!
  • Swanson83
    Swanson83 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! You are an inspiration!
  • mnshn
    mnshn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look so good! Very inspiring for everyone. Thanks for sharing.
  • stacystrouse86
    stacystrouse86 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I also have PCOS and I think low carb is exactly what I need to be following myself. Thank you for this inspiration and way to go to you. You are amazing!
  • JerseyChic76
    JerseyChic76 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • mandync5497
    mandync5497 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You look Fantastic!!
  • SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    Options
    well done!
  • Brelynn
    Brelynn Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Truly inspiring! :flowerforyou:
  • leanlicorice
    leanlicorice Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I am so happy for you. You must be a wonderful inspiration to your family and friends, as you are here on MFP.
  • believeinme0430
    believeinme0430 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look amazing!!
  • Mini_Medic
    Mini_Medic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Also I love your style! You are simply rocking all those outfits and it is so natural.
  • theawill519
    theawill519 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    WOW! Very inspirational for me! I started at 299 lbs, so I totally get the whole "waddling through the aisles" thing lol. I'm down to 273 lbs and my goal is 185.

You Look amazing! Thanks for posting!
  • amyj514
    amyj514 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work!
  • Jilliankosto
    Jilliankosto Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Way to go!
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation!
  • Dklee710
    Dklee710 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • Iverson222
    Iverson222 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! This is exactly what I needed to see this afternoon. We have very similar stats and I hope to be posting a similar success story one year from now!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    You go girl
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!