Looking for friends who need to lose 50 pounds

Options
I need encouragement and I give encouragement. If you would like another friend just let me know!:)

Replies

• Amanda_Tate28
    Amanda_Tate28 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    You can add me. My long term goal is a a weight loss of 60lbs. Currently 217lb 21yrs old.
  • smackin5
    smackin5 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    While I should probably strive for that, my goal for now is to lose 30-35lbs. I would like to have another friend to encourage each other!
  • Bshmerlie
    Bshmerlie Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I am 45 and I have already lost 38 pounds so far but I still have 81 pounds to go to reach my goal weight of 129 pounds. I believe even those over 40 have a shot at being skinny again and I'm going for it. :) I started off just wanting to get down to 160 pounds and then gradually lowered that goal to my college weight.
  • noelslp
    noelslp Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You can add me :) I lost 50 pounds with mfp before, then life happened and I got pregnant and gained a ton. Looking to lose 50 again!
  • shortcdngirl
    shortcdngirl Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    you can add me!
  • skittlsv2
    skittlsv2 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm 53. Started MFP 47 days ago. I feel lost and very confused most of the time. This is my first time to diet. Was in an accident a couple years ago.
    5'3"
    SW 170
    CW 159
    GW #1 150
    GW #2 130
    GW Final 125 before accident is where I really want to be. I set up my goals in intervals because I don't want to get overly discouraged. Limited on strenuous exercise but I do walk and cardio/dance. One day at a time.