Ladies in their 20s/30s!

2»

Replies

• MischiefManaged528
    MischiefManaged528 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi there! I'm a teacher here in TX...hope to lose a few pounds before school starts...which is soon...yikes!!! Crush it!!! :)
  • hraudenbush
    hraudenbush Posts: 4 Member
    I'm 20 and I'm a daycare teacher:) iv gained about 20 pounds over the last 2 years. My fiancé had foot surgery a little over a year ago and was put to pretty much bed rest for a good 6 months and the therapy after that so I emotionally/bored ate with him and now ...I'm starting tovwish I had said no to the Twinkies ha-ha. I would love to help support anyone who needs a friend, and wouldn't mind support myself ha-ha:)
  • ybvalencia
    ybvalencia Posts: 1 Member
    Hi there I'm 22, full time uc student, two jobs, and I have a baby (: I've gain so much weight after 3 months of having her since my appetite stayed the same. I'm working on waking up 5am every morning to work out at my nearest gym I support Anyone who is doing a lot like yourself and myself to have a healthier lifestyle lets do it ladies !!! I've lost 9 pounds and gains 4 back but I'm working on it :)))
  • Heddleey
    Heddleey Posts: 9 Member
    Hey :)
    I'm 23 most people just call me Hedley. I work in broadcasting. I gained almost 30 pounds after meeting the love of my life. He has a crazy metabolism and can eat what ever he wants. Sadly I do not :( my goal is to lose 25 pounds... 10 more to go! :) nice to meet you all!
  • lanamn87
    lanamn87 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello I'm 28. I'm currently trying to change my eating habbits in order to lose weight. Ive been bigger the majority of my life and its gotten to the point were it really bugs me and I need to make a change before its too late. My goal is to become a healthy weight.