Looking for friends, starting my journey again.

Options
Hi I am also starting over. The first time I did really well. I lost 20 pounds and I was well on my way. Something happened in my personal life and I went totally backwards. I started eating everything again and gained it all back and then some. I am back with a vengeance and determined not to let my emotions dictate how much I eat. I am looking for friends who will be supportive as well as helpful during this journey.

Replies

• kiakia36
    kiakia36 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me please looking for support myself, thank you
  • 2211vona
    2211vona Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me too ....I was doing really good and very motivated and I did the 21 day no junk food challenge successfully and I lost 18 pounds but somehow lost my motivation and I decided today that I'm going to get back on tract and complete my goal that I've been working on for 2 1/2 years and have lost 95 pounds but I need to fulfill my goal and lose that last 60 pounds ......so please add me and we can motivate n support each other
  • Redmonkeydf
    Redmonkeydf Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    We have a similar amount left to get rid of, friend me up if you want.
  • CathyOleary
    CathyOleary Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, Krissyb7 & Kiakia36, the same thing happened to me, I did really well using myfitnesspal then I stopped using it thinking I could do it on my own and gained every single ounce back and then some.
    I am looking for a network of supportive friends who have lived the same struggle.
  • LoveYourself08
    LoveYourself08 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am looking for MFP friends to help me stay on track, so feel free to add me as a friend.
  • jtfahey
    jtfahey Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would love more support and motivation. Please add me!