Oxyshred: Does it work?

Options
hi, i've been taking cla and i've noticed it does help me keep off fat as i'm working out and eating healthy but lately i've seen a lot of this "oxyshred" on instagram, has any on tried this? Looking for your unbiased opinions :) Thanks

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    If it worked there'd be no fat people in the world....
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    Does it work? Like all other weight loss gimmicks, yes....as long as you eat less than you burn.

Everyone of these have that catch-22.
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,671 Member
    Options
    crys_vb wrote: »
    hi, i've been taking cla and i've noticed it does help me keep off fat as i'm working out and eating healthy but lately i've seen a lot of this "oxyshred" on instagram, has any on tried this? Looking for your unbiased opinions :) Thanks

The bolded is why you're seeing success. Don't bother with weight loss pills.
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options

The bolded is why you have lost weight, not the pills.

I would just save your money and continue with the diet and exercise.
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,779 Member
    Options
    BinkyBonk wrote: »

The bolded is why you're seeing success. Don't bother with weight loss pills.

+1

There's a reason all weight loss pills have a disclaimer that tells you to eat a certain way and work out.
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,671 Member
    Options
    Troutsy wrote: »

LOL jinx!

• Azexas
    Options
    BinkyBonk wrote: »

LOL jinx!

Ah dangit! I didn't even see your response. Great minds think alike ;)
  • fittestpal
    fittestpal Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Supplements like thermogenics make up about 3-4% of your regimen. In other words they are just enough you give you a little bit of edge when losing fat the other 96-97% is diet and exercise. Hope that puts things into perspective!
  • paris458
    paris458 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    they work because they curb your appetite so you eat less. but eventually you get used to them and go back to eating more. if you just eat less you can do the same thing without them. then you dont have that jittery feeling all day
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Sorry, biased - because, science :*
  • Azexas
    Options
    paris458 wrote: »
    they work because they curb your appetite so you eat less. but eventually you get used to them and go back to eating more. if you just eat less you can do the same thing without them. then you dont have that jittery feeling all day

They can be labeled as "appetite suppressants" because they contain caffeine.( and it's usually 1-2 cups of coffee worth) It's cheaper to just have a cup of black coffee.
  • paris458
    paris458 Posts: 231 Member
    Options

They can be labeled as "appetite suppressants" because they contain caffeine.( and it's usually 1-2 cups of coffee worth) It's cheaper to just have a cup of black coffee.

definitely. I was just saying the only reason they appear to work is because they cause you to eat less at first.
  • Azexas
    Options

definitely. I was just saying the only reason they appear to work is because they cause you to eat less at first.

I agree- I was just building off of what you said.