What do you guys do when you feel like caving and quitting?

Options
2»

Replies

• cld111
    cld111 Posts: 300 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I'll eventually have to start over again, so why waste the time?
  • Sweepypie
    Sweepypie Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    It's never a waste of time!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    If that's you in the picture, I suggest you talk to a therapist.

And maybe if you didn't cut everything you love from your 'diet', it would be easier to stick to it.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    quiting on being healthy, fit, and awesome? never happen.

also, you don't have any weight to lose...maybe you should focus on actually being healthy.
  • TerraRoberts24
    TerraRoberts24 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I think for me, the biggest thing is to not let myself feel guilty WHEN I indulge. Not if, but when. Because I know my life is going to be full of indulgence days here and there and that's ok. Where it becomes a problem is when I let myself feel guilty over it. Then I start thinking things like, "Well, I ate a whole pizza last night so I might as well not work out today and I might as well keep eating unhealthy." which always leads down a bad road. So now, I look at differently. When I indulge now, I enjoy every moment of it and I do not let myself feel guilty. I just get right back on track the next day and I don't look back.
  • Nachise
    Nachise Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I'm with Francis. OokliKyary, how much weight do you want to lose? What are your goals?
  • cld111
    cld111 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Sweepypie wrote: »
    It's never a waste of time!

I just mean it's wasting time from the time you stop to the time you start again. It's better to use that time to continue on your path.

Also, I agree with the others OP. If that's you in your profile, I'm not sure you need to lose any weight? If you want to binge, you're probably not eating enough.