Any ideas!??

Options
anickm757
anickm757 Posts: 10 Member
hey! I did lose alot of weight after my second daughter about 6 yrs ago.. Maintained it asmuch as i could.. Was always chubby as a kid and growing up. I now weigh 125lbs, measure 5'3. I would like to go down between 115 and 120. The thing is I don't have time to exercise right now unfortunately :( and the calories i'm able to eat are 1200 a day on MFP. BUT, if i eat more than 1100 i don't lose. Sometimes even gain a bit. I basically only have to look at food and i gain. LOL
Any suggestions?!

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Do you use a food scale?

Edited because I'm a goof ball
  • kaitlinconidi
    kaitlinconidi Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I read where you don't have time to exercise. Exercise could be something as easy as doing some jumping Jacks before your morning shower. Really anything to get your heart pumping is exercise. Maybe try doing jumping Jacks through out the day to see if that helps. Good luck!
  • SlimEsq
    SlimEsq Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Are you sure there is no way to add any type of activity? Even a regular walk your daughters? It doesn't have to be a lot at first, just try to do something you enjoy and you'll probably look for ways to do more of it! :smiley: Good luck!
  • esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    For the longest time I said I don't have time to get in exercise. But really I can fit it in. I got membership at the YMCA, I take my son with me. I will take a bike ride or walk and he goes with me. Some days he is with friends and I get to go alone. I thought working full time, having my son, his sports,homework, fiance, house and so many things going on that I didn't have time. But I have made it work because cutting calories alone wasn't working for me. I have just started back seriously this week. Hoping to see results soon. For you only having a few pounds to lose will be harder. You have to really measure and count every ounce of food you eat....and you have to do some type of exercise...even a walk :smile: You can do it !!!
  • icto1234
    icto1234 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I understand and I feel your frustration cause sometimes I don't have time to excersice either, but don't feel bad. Most of the battle is our food choices , that's what really controls wheight loss or gain, exercise is mostly to keep our engine running smooth, doing both is really the way to go, but if you can only do one thing is choose food wisely. Good luck!!!
    And don't worry we all struggle:).