Need Help Getting Out Of This Rut!

Options
xxghost
xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
Hey everyone!

I have been logging for about six months now, and I have lost quite a bit of weight! It was going really well for the first couple months! Unfortunately, I haven't lost anything in a few months. I'm going to change up my workouts, try new foods, and really push myself over the next couple of weeks. I had a big gain this past weekend (went to Chicago for a family wedding and didn't eat well), and I really want to watch that scale go way down when I weigh in in two weeks.

My current friends are wonderful, and I wouldn't trade them for anything. But I'd love a few new friends as well. New faces might help me get through! I know its not a marathon, but its been a long time since a loss and I really want this!

Please add me if you're willing to help support me and get me through this. I rely heavily on positivity, and I would really appreciate it.

Thanks all!

Replies

• newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I'm with you girl! I've gained 5 pounds since I stopped being so meticulous about my tracking and it's bumming me out. For me, i have no one to blame but myself, but it's still bothering me to know that even with all the good choices I've made, I can't stick it out yet on my own.

You've got this and I'm here for you!