What scale do you use to track your weight? Suggestions pls

Options
2»

Replies

• The_Invisible_Boy
    The_Invisible_Boy Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I bought this off amazon back in 2012. Luv it!!

Eatsmart Precision Plus Digital Bathroom Scale with Ultra Wide Platform and Step-on Technology,...
  • chocolatemartini77
    chocolatemartini77 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I appreciate all the suggestions....Hopefully it will help others who are frustrated and in the market for a working scale. Just to follow up I ended up with a Tanita that I immediately ordered from Amazon after reading numerous reviews on the model. I am very pleased with it thus far. It is simple to use & keeps a record of your previous weight, most importantly it seems to be accurate no matter how many times you step on it that number will not budge unless your actual weight changes. First thing I did to test it was put a 20 pd weight on it, and it was on point.
  • MsChucktowski
    MsChucktowski Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I've been using my WiiFit balance board. It seems to be reasonably accurate.
  • Pinnacle_IAO
    Pinnacle_IAO Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am a newbie and presently have a digital scale that flip flops by the second. I step on and get one weight, then step on immediate right after and it's off. So I was seeking suggestions on a consistent scale to monitor my journey. I'm not someone that weighs daily. I weigh once a week, hoping on more than that would personally drive me bonkers. I appreciate your input here. Oh, and congrats to all those and their success here!
    I love my Taylor Scale - always consistent!

slxtvnxklgij.jpg

• caperchick78
    caperchick78 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself at the local clinic. It's a big medical digital scale and it's accurate. I weigh only once per month, and they enter my weight into the electronic medical records.
  • ejb06070
    ejb06070 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I use a "Health-O-Meter" scale that I got from Walmart. I looked on their website and it's currently rolledback to $30 with a $2 2-year care plan. You can add up to four people to the scale to have it remember weights. I have mine set to 5'2, 21 years old, and female. It gives you weight, body fat %, body hydration, and calories for maintenance. The maximum weight is 400 lbs. You can click "select" to save your weight measurements for the day right to the scale, which I really like. My husband paid $50 for it years ago.
  • chocolatemartini77
    chocolatemartini77 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself at the local clinic. It's a big medical digital scale and it's accurate. I weigh only once per month, and they enter my weight into the electronic medical records.

I think it's cool you have a local place to get that done. For now I need to weigh in at least weekly to semiweekly to manage my weight but when I'm in maintenance I hope to progress to just monthly weigh ins. I've never liked scales other than the scales at the doctors office because other scales seem to lack consistency but it seems there are some good ones out there now. Your way is a good alternative to for those that can just go to the dr for weigh ins.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!