Down One More Pound!

Options
maggiemay530
maggiemay530 Posts: 123 Member
Lost another pound today... and weighed in one day earlier! So 5 lbs down total with 38 to go.

Loving being more active which I have you MFP-ers to thank for... So much encouragement here, I wish I could thank every one of you personally! Lots of nutritional advice too.(working on those macros!)

Started light lifting on Wed. and will be doing it again today. Have increased my walking time a bit too. Also shopping for a food scale today. Thanks everyone for the good advice, the boost in motivation, and the humor... Best to all!

Replies

• Joannesmith2818
    Joannesmith2818 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are doing really well. Keep up the good work :):)
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    I like that "one more pound." If every day, we get just a bit lighter..be it an ounce..it is a step in the right direction. I guess that's how we all gained it.. an ounce and pound at a time..

Good luck to you in your journey! and congrats on the loss.

• PinkDeerBoy
    PinkDeerBoy Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Always nice to see hard work paying off.
  • maggiemay530
    maggiemay530 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Thanks ! And yes, elisa123gal, good point! We gained an ounce and a pound at a time. (altho I swear my 43 lb. weight gain arrived over night special delivery!LOL!)
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    YAY! I am also losing my weight a pound at a time. At first it seemed aggravating (maybe around week 10). But holy moly all those 1 pounds start to add up and before you know it you will be back where you want to be! Congrats on your success so far!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!