help

Hi join your group(can't remember when) would really like some help as a stuck .am really not sure what to say but I can't be bigger won't put the real numbers as I cant!! I've lost 17st. I do spinning., lifting , running and balance diet no carbs lots of protein and water and NO CHOCOLATE FOR A YEAR!! I worked so hard and its slow,slow help someone

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,562 Member
    edited July 2015
    No chocolate for a year would make me cry.

Okay, now on to the important questions that will help us give you help. What are your stats? How long have you been at this and how long has it been since you've lost weight? How many calories are you eating and how do you determine how much you're eating (food scale, measuring cups, eyeballing portions)? How are you determining your calories burned and how much, if any, do you eat back? Seventeen stone is an INCREDIBLE loss, so you know what you're doing! It just might be time to tighten the logging up.
  • amyr271
    amyr271 Posts: 343 Member
    Are you weighing your food?
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    edited July 2015
    I need the following-
    Height:
    Weight:
    Starting weight:
    Goal weight:
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    You are spinning your wheels, or you're just trippin'. 17 stone is a lot. Weight loss will slow down when you have less to lose. Calm down and read the sexypants thread.
  • booksandchocolate12
    booksandchocolate12 Posts: 1,741 Member
    I eat chocolate every day and lose weight, so clearly it's not necessary to ban chocolate from your life.

What matters more than what you eat is how much you eat. Are you weighing your food on a food scale? Measuring all liquids? Logging everything accurately?
  • bexxcrazy
    bexxcrazy Posts: 2 Member
    Yes I do,weighing all food raw but up water but it think liquids need upping
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,626 Member
    I eat chocolate every day and lose weight, so clearly it's not necessary to ban chocolate from your life.

What matters more than what you eat is how much you eat. Are you weighing your food on a food scale? Measuring all liquids? Logging everything accurately?

me too
    bexxcrazy wrote: »
    Yes I do,weighing all food raw but up water but it think liquids need upping

im not even sure what that means?
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    rainbowbow wrote: »
    I need the following-
    Height:
    Weight:
    Starting weight:
    Goal weight:

This

But I think there might be a mistake in your OP ..you are saying in a year you have averaged a loss of 4.6lbs a week ? (17 stones is 238lb)
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    If that is true and you are not under medical supervision you should be

Also there is no way that is slow, it's double what is deemed appropriate weight loss

So what's the problem?