I need to lose about 96 pounds....and I want my mojo back!

Options
I have dieted, fad dieted, not dieted, changed what I ate, exercised hard, exercised soft, and have done it all. I have lost weight, not lost weight, but always end up weighing more in the end. When I was in the military, I was a healthy weight and fit, and had boundless energy. Since then I have gained 88 pounds. It affects everything. My health, my energy, my self esteem, my ability to clean house, always wanting to hide when cameras are out, you name it. My husband worries about me, my doctor warns me, its always on my mind. I want to do this right this time, and would love support along the way.

Replies

• BasicGreatGuy
    BasicGreatGuy Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    In my opinion, the perspective should be a permanent lifestyle change that better reflects a more fit and happier you, not one where you are always on some kind of diet or feel like you are in a temporary jail until you lose more weight.

Be patient and consistent in what you eat, how you exercise, and how you live your life. Over time, you should see positive results.

One small step forward each day will get you closer to where you want to be, than focusing on all the shortcomings of the past. ;)

Today is a new day. Act on it. :smile:
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Support is so important! You can add me as a friend if you like!