Arm Measurements---do yours bother you?

Options
happywithme12
happywithme12 Posts: 477 Member
Ok so last week I measured my arms last week since I have been going to the gym for the past few months, I prob should have done it sooner. So here is the thing, should I want my measurements to go up or down. I can't stand the flab on my arms and wish it would just poof go away, does anyone else feel bothered by you arms and the way they look. I mean I am doing something about it now which is a good thing but it makes me sick when I look at it.

Replies

• sockoholic
    sockoholic Posts: 52
    Options
    Ok so last week I measured my arms last week since I have been going to the gym for the past few months, I prob should have done it sooner. So here is the thing, should I want my measurements to go up or down. I can't stand the flab on my arms and wish it would just poof go away, does anyone else feel bothered by you arms and the way they look. I mean I am doing something about it now which is a good thing but it makes me sick when I look at it.

So your username is a lie?
  • happywithme12
    happywithme12 Posts: 477 Member
    Options

So your username is a lie?

not at all i am happy with what i have accomplished loosing 50 pounds is a great accomplishment in my eyes. I think everyone has things about themselves that bother them.