How to input more meals? I'm new! :(

alehanBRO
alehanBRO Posts: 43 Member
Hello there! Hm well, I'm new here and I'm having trouble setting my meals. I eat 6 times a day. My question is, how do I add my other 3 meals? My next meal after lunch is at 3. How do I input the rest of my meals before dinner?

Replies

• Sirius_12
    Sirius_12 Posts: 54 Member
    edited July 2015
    Don't know about the app, but on the website, on the top, you click on FOOD, then SETTINGS, then in the "Meal Names:" section you can customize your meals.
  • deacondeacon
    deacondeacon Posts: 1 Member
    You can add more than one meal under each heading, so if you have already added your breakfast but would like to put another in, just press breakfast again, and you can put another meal in. This is also how you can input multiple food types in one meal. For example, for breakfast you may have a bowl of granola, a banana and a coffee with a sugar.
    Hope that makes sense :)
  • alehanBRO
    Thanks for he help guys. I've already input my breakfast and listed the food I ate for both, my breakfast and lunch. I was just trying to create another "bracket" to input my next meal along with each food I'll be eating. I'll try logging in from my computer and add couple of more meal like " loser_winner" suggested. Once again, thanks for the help.
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    You must use the Web version to add, delete, or edit meal table names, but any changes will synchronize with the mobile apps. Note that you can have up to six meal tables, but you can only change the names. If you have already added food items to meal tables 1 through 4 (which have been given the default names: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Snacks), just changing the names will not automatically move the food items you have already added from one table to another table. For this reason, you need to plan out the names of the meal tables carefully, so that you don't have to move food items from one meal table to another if you change your mind later.
    Please see this article, and many other helpful articles, on the MFP Help pages...
    https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/11171-can-i-change-my-meal-names-or-add-more-meals-
  • alehanBRO
    Hey, man! Thanks for the feedback. I was finally able to change my tabs and rename some of them. Once again, thanks for the help! :)