FOREVER FITNESS FRIENDS WANTED

Options
Why hello there, I'm Erica!

So you saw my wanted ad for fitness friends? Well I need all the support I can get!

My SCALE goal, is to lose 100lbs. I know you're probably like "dream big girl." And I'm like "it's my reality."

My NON SCALE goal, to fit into all of the size 10 jeans I own. It was my perfect weight, I was happy and healthy and felt sexy as *kitten*!

Pardon my language, I'm a former sailor with a mouth on her(:

So a bit about me, I got out of the Navy on 4/20, I know international smoke pot day! But I don't do drugs! I currently work as an in home caregiver and I love it!(: it has changed me for the better! I'm currently looking into going to school for my RN then hopefully my NP. I would also like to become a personal trainer/dietician....

But first I'd like to take a before picture showing where I'm starting at and then once I reach my goal (BECAUSE I WILL) take an after picture, to show my future clients that I DID IT! Hard work and determination PAY OFF!

I've done this journey once before, and I have gained all the weight and then some back, and this time it's time to get rid of this *kitten* for good. For my health, for my body image and for my mental health!

So please join me on a spectacular journey to a new me...a new US.
I have a tumblr, you can find me at:
mypaleolithiclife

I'm using all the resources I can, and I'm devoted to being the best me I can be!(:

Replies

• xLola
    xLola Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Erica, by the sounds of it you have the right mind set. I'm sure you will reach your goal. This is my second attempt to reach my goals. I was doing really well until 2 years of hell kicked in. (2 deaths of close relatives, my dad had a stroke, the government building I worked in announced closure and the icing is I dislocated my knee) but I'm in this 110%, and am excited about losing 75-100lbs.

I had to laugh at your comment about your mouth from.being a former sailor.... I joke that I was raised by sailors and that's where I get my mouth.

Before I got my mouth I owned a preschool.... And now I'm.a Social Worker.

• spikrgirl14
    spikrgirl14 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Erica! i too am on a journey to loose 100 lbs. I got very sick a couple years ago and one of the symptoms of my diagnosis is exercise intolerance. Thankfully I am able to overcome that at least a bit. But the kicker is that one of the medicines they put me on caused me to gain about 50lbs in a few months time. But I am determined to not only get back to my old self, but to get down to my dream size/weight. Most of all I just want to change my life and be healthy. I currently work as a receptionist at a doctors office, and I am going to school to be a nutritionist.

We got this!
    Sam
  • elyshamariust
    elyshamariust Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Awesome! This is really inspiring, and I'm looking to lose 50 lbs! My story is pretty simple.. I had a bad injury from netball a few years back and suffered for fallen arches which makes running for a long time or any high impact exercise pretty painful after a while. Diet wise, I prefer to live in moderation otherwise i will relapse.. which i've learnt the hard way. I'd like to get into a sports club in my next year of University and another goal of mine is to learn how to swim properly again. I've started eating healthily over a year ago but with very little progress, so I'm just re-learning the correct portion sizes for me and have recently incorporated more exercise into my life. I don't use my tumblr much, but I do have a Instagram and use Facebook regularly, if anyone is up for a motivation buddy or finding a small Facebook group we can use through this journey :) Good luck everyone!

instagram : elyshamariust
    facebook Elysha C.M. Tonge