FOREVER FITNESS FRIENDS: LOOKING TO LOSE 80+ lbs!!

Options

Erica_0926
July 24, 2015 3:27PM in General Diet and Weight Loss Help
Why hello there, I'm Erica!

So you saw my wanted ad for fitness friends? Well I need all the support I can get!

My SCALE goal, is to lose 100lbs. I know you're probably like "dream big girl." And I'm like "it's my reality."

My NON SCALE goal, to fit into all of the size 10 jeans I own. It was my perfect weight, I was happy and healthy and felt sexy as *****!

Pardon my language, I'm a former sailor with a mouth on her(:

So a bit about me, I got out of the Navy on 4/20, I know international smoke pot day! But I don't do drugs! I currently work as an in home caregiver and I love it!(: it has changed me for the better! I'm currently looking into going to school for my RN then hopefully my NP. I would also like to become a personal trainer/dietician....

But first I'd like to take a before picture showing where I'm starting at and then once I reach my goal (BECAUSE I WILL) take an after picture, to show my future clients that I DID IT! Hard work and determination PAY OFF!

I've done this journey once before, and I have gained all the weight and then some back, and this time it's time to get rid of this ***** for good. For my health, for my body image and for my mental health!

So please join me on a spectacular journey to a new me...a new US.
I have a tumblr, you can find me at:
mypaleolithiclife

I'm using all the resources I can, and I'm devoted to being the best me I can be!(:

Replies

• sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you, i want to ultimately lose 100 lbs, set my first goal to 60, so the number isnt so daunting. I'll send you a friend request!
  • jenspears31
    jenspears31 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey add me..I'm on my way to losing over 100 lbs as well...I've lost over 80 so far..about 40 more for me to go..we can all help each other!!