TurboFire!!!

Options
SaraWo24
SaraWo24 Posts: 192 Member
Good morning everyone!!! So, I just had to shout this from the roof tops this morning: TurboFire came out 2 days early and I just got mine last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so incredibly excited for this program!! Right now it's looking to be the next big phenomenon since P90X! If you don't know what it is, here's a brief description:

Burn up to 9x more fat than with regular cardio doing TurboFire. Featuring High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), these 12 workout classes make you sweat with the hottest music and moves. And forget about rushing to the gym for the best spot in class. With TurboFire, class starts when you Push Play.

The Secret Behind TurboFire.
TurboFire workouts include interval training known as "HIIT."

These routines combine short bursts of intense exercise with quick recovery periods to ignite your metabolism. The result is a phenomenon known as the AfterBurn Effect, which enables you to burn fat at an accelerated rate for a full 24 to 48 hours after your workout.

In fact, studies show that with HIIT, you'll work out for less than half the time you normally would doing regular cardio, and burn up to 9x more fat.

So, are any of you going to get it? Did you already get it like me? I think that we should start a group for it once a group of us have it so that we can support and motivate each other!

If you want more information on this, please check out this link: http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/turbofire-tbb.do?coach=43254

I hope to see you all back around here for some of the HEAT!!! Let's bring it! :)

Replies

• txcwgirl
    txcwgirl Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I ordered the "complete Package" now I will be checking my doorstep everyday (prob even Sunday):laugh:

I am so glad they released early
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I have been looking, wondering and considering getting it... BUT I think that I want to do another round of P90X first...
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Yep, I ordered the complete package and can't wait!
  • sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    DO you know how this compares to insanity? Is it along the same line, or do you use dumbells and such for strength training like po0x?
  • SaraWo24
    SaraWo24 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hey Diamonangel! How are you doing? How was your vacation?

TurboFire is sort of similar to Insanity in that it utilizes the HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) theory to pump up your metabolism. There is a lot of Plyometrics like Insanity, but the workouts are a bit shorter and it incorporates a lot of kickboxing and dance (Chalene's style!). TurboFire also has an awesome music playlist to go with each workout so that it pumps you up and makes you want to keep working out. There are a few strength workouts that we'll be using with resistance bands so I'm really exicted for that too!

I hope that answers your question! Let me know if you have any more or if you want to chat some more about it! :)