Baby weight, after c section

Options
Hi all,
I had my first baby 8 months ago. I was overweight before getting pregnant, so I stuck to clean eating while pregnant and put on only 16 pounds... After having a lot of trouble nursing I was so disappointed and heartbroken that we wouldn't be able to, that I did what I've done my whole life, stress eat all the weight I lost back in just a few months. I'm up to 206 at only 5 foot 2 and have to finally get on track and healthy. My son is so active and is almost walking/ running lol I want to keep up with him and continue to foster his love for the outdoors and constant need to be on the go and physical. I have NEVER worked out but I'm no stranger to clean eating and good nutrition. Looking for support and encouragement in working out.

Replies

• OokamiMama
    OokamiMama Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :smile: I am trying to lose my baby weight, too! We can encourage each other to keep fighting for our goals.
  • Emilycto
    Emilycto Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in the same place as both of you. I've been trying to lose the weight for nine months after my second c section and it's been so difficult
  • cblt84
    cblt84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. I'm also trying to lose my baby weight after my c-section. I had twins in November. They will be 9 months in a couple weeks and it's time lose this weight for good. :)
  • araromi2
    araromi2 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Add me...my son is 15 months...just started trying to lose weight in April
  • suejabin2014
    suejabin2014 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    My son is 9 months n I'm trying to lose this baby weight too!
  • DjRichP06
    DjRichP06 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • danikacheree
    danikacheree Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My sons 2 months and im working on losing mine :)
  • JennN1126
    JennN1126 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your support! I'm 2 pounds away from my first goal which was my pre-pregnancy weight! Before joining MFP I had some success with the Whole 30 but knew I needed something else for the rest of the year that I wouldn't be cleansing. I have 70 pounds to go but I'm so motivated that just trusting the process and not mindless eating I could lose a total of 23 pounds in 60 days! (Using whole 30, and 30 days of MFP) thank you again for all the encouragement! If there is anyway I can support anyone of you, please inbox me and let me know.
  • cgirly422
    cgirly422 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm going to send you a request. I need some more mom friends to help me keep motivated and I will encourage you as well☺
  • boogiewookie
    boogiewookie Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    you can add me :-) I delivered my 2nd csection baby 13 months ago. I didn't even attempt to lose weight for the first 10 months and ate my way close to my delivery weight. I was 209#s when I decided to get back in shape and I'm 180#s now :-)