Milestone rewards

Options
thereshegoesagain
thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
edited July 2015 in Success Stories
Yesterday I reached 70 lbs lost through diet and exercise so I rewarded myself with new swim goggles and adding a half mile to my usual morning swim.
Last night I rewarded myself with a bottle of very good wine and dancing under the stars to a fun local band.
This morning I am rewarding myself with aspirin.
How do you reward yourself when reaching a milestone.

Replies

• onenonlyxtine
    onenonlyxtine Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss milestone. I plan to reward myself with some new workout clothes for my first milestone. My second milestone, I would like to maybe try something to celebrate with my husband. Going dancing sounds lovely. Or maybe a new dress and dancing :) Can you tell I like shopping?
  • metcastillon
    metcastillon Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss! I have a success board on my wall that lists my rewards. They include: going to a dine-in movie theater, new shoes, new outfit, new running shoes, and a whole new haircut. One reward I achieved was getting a flipbelt for when I go for my morning jog.
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    VVery well done :-) Lovely rewards indeed :-) Love the dancing!
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I am going to get a pedicure and go out with my Mom after reaching my goals.
  • jessisgonnagetfit
    jessisgonnagetfit Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss! I have a success board on my wall that lists my rewards. They include: going to a dine-in movie theater, new shoes, new outfit, new running shoes, and a whole new haircut. One reward I achieved was getting a flipbelt for when I go for my morning jog.

I did the same thing I love my flipbelt. I also have getting mani/pedi and new workout clothes on my list
  • pariskathryn
    pariskathryn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    My ultimate reward is a tattoo :)
  • cashewsareyum
    cashewsareyum Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    ParisKathryn, thats a good idea for final goal weight! But I also having ballroom dancing classes and going out to dance for rewards.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!