How do I look?

Options
13»

Replies

• BasicGreatGuy
    BasicGreatGuy Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Horrorfox wrote: »
    @BasicGreatGuy What a fantastic name for a white knight. Don't quote me next time, thanks.
    You could have acknowledged that you were out of line and apologize to the OP. Instead, you throw a snide jab at me for pointing out how inappropriate and ill-advised your comment was.

None of us are perfect. We all make mistakes sometimes.

You had a chance to stand tall and you chose to be snide and passive aggressive with me.

I will quote you any time I think it appropriate, especially when you make comments to people like you did the OP.

Hopefully, next time you will stop and think before making such an egregious, medically ignorant comment to someone.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    You should seek professional help for self esteem and body image issues.

QFT
  • robper13
    robper13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Trust me and trust everyone on here that says the same. I'm not seeing what you're seeing. What you are doing is working, you look fit and beautiful!
  • Horrorfox
    Horrorfox Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    @BasicGreatGuy Sorry, I don't take white knights who have a corny love quotes as their fitness motto on their profile, serious.

Have a great day.
  • Steve_ApexNC
    Steve_ApexNC Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous. You are a lovely young lady and should have no worries about that.