Just started back again and could use some supporters!

Options
I've been a part of the MFP community for a long time now but fell off the bandwagon and gained back all the weight I lost and then some. So now I'm BACK and I also signed up for the Healthwage 10% challenge. The challenge is that you pay $150 and if you lose 10% of your body weight within 6 months you win $300. So it's like a double-or-nothing sort of gamble, only you control the odds. Though I need to lose about 40 pounds in the long-term my Healthywage challenge requires that I lose 20.9 pounds by mid-December. So I have to be serious about my weight loss if I don't want to see my money go down the tubes!! Plus an extra $150 in my pocket would be nice for a new wardrobe :)

Please feel free to add me and I have an open diary as well if you're looking for ideas on meals, etc. I'd love to make friends with people who are going to use MFP on a daily basis like me and could really use some encouragement on the tough days. If you're interested in doing the Healthywage challenge with me I'd love it if you used my referral code of 7487033078. For each person I refer my prize goes up by $20 but if I don't meet my goal then I get NOTHING!

Replies

• KimberleyS0624
    KimberleyS0624 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm on everyday religiously :D
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Val_Gets_Fit Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm starting back with MFP, too. I really fell out of the loop with my MFP circle. I'm back now, have the app for my phone, and will be on everyday! Sending you a friend request now. :smile:
  • FelishaReed
    Options
    I'm just gettin back on MFP as well. I didn't use it as frequentlly as I would have liked when I first discoved the site. But this time I am determined to make a difference in my life!
  • merryberry99
    merryberry99 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I log every day and try to check in regularly to provide as much support as possible.
  • louisewright5623
    Options
    Hi

Feel free to add me, I am back again and will be on every day with an open diary :happy:

Lou
  • jfval
    jfval Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request. Would love to encourage you along your journey. I am on daily. I am a 41 year old single mother of a beautiful 6 year old boy. Was married for 16 years and decided that wasn't where I wanted to be anymore. Very unhealthy for my sanity. I am looking to find encouragment from like-minded people. Two years ago when I first left my husband, I used MFP daily and lost an amazing 40 pounds. After I got settled in and relaxed, I gained it all back. I started again at the end of March and am currently down 18. I have another 17 to get to where I was when I threw in the towel. Then I would like an additional 15 after that.
  • chio_04
    chio_04 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too if u like
  • ktafr16
    ktafr16 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me:-) This is welcome to anyone else that is looking for support and motivation!
  • MarianneC93
    MarianneC93 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Add me !! You can do this! we can ALL do this. You are such an inspiration - not only did you lose it once, but you gained it all back and you are still back here, determined once more! add me please, I'd love to be a part of you 2nd journey! Huge kudos to you
  • susanhiding
    susanhiding Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Request sent! I'm on daily and also looking for motivation and support! You totally can make your goal by December!
  • terri_journey
    terri_journey Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hi, it would have been nice to have known able that when I started losing weight last year. I could have had some serious money by now. Oh well, I am enjoy my journey anyway. Add me if you like.
  • prgirl39
    prgirl39 Posts: 108
    Options
    Awesome! Add me. I am on the same boat. Thanks for being here. That is the first step. Good luck!